• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What is your go-to game nowadays?

^^ But is says you are CivV player :p

Train Fever.

I had a couple "I have no idea what I'm doing" playthroughs that didn't last very long, then finally 1 long "This now makes sense" playthrough that lasted 1850-1965, and I recently started a new save, in which I can start planning everything from the beginning in ways that will make sense in later stages of the game.

Anyway, whenever I feel an urge to game, that save is what gets loaded first. I'll load it, maybe add a new rail connection between 2 cities, expand my existing network, add in an LRT line to a city, see where cities have expanded, expand my services accordingly, maybe add in a coal transport line, a goods line, etc.

It's an amazing game, once you figure it out. It's basically like transportation tycoon deluxe with better graphics and many other improvements.

Out of the Park Baseball.

I've created the Caribbean Sea League. As GM of the Puerto Rico Rumrunners, I led them for awhile to being No. 1 in the 30-team league, but they've been faltering, have lost 8 of their last 10, and now they're 3nd in their division. :(

These days I play PC games to occupy my hands while my brain is listening to podcasts. I usually alternate between The Sims 2 and another game: the three most common are GTA VC/SA, Sid Meier's Pirates, and Mafia.

If I have only an hour or so to play, I usually go for a round or two of BF4, if not, I play Skyrim as of late...

Top Bottom