• Prince

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Monarch

Votes: 40 26.1%
  • Emperor

Votes: 40 26.1%
  • Deity

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Gee, anything thougher (if it existed)

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
I was up to Monarch regularly, and then the team started their AI work. Back to Prince for me...

It's between Deity and Emperor, so it wouldn't fit that.

I picked Deity since I occasionally go up there while I never go back down to emperor.

You forgot immortal because that's what I'm playing. Perhaps I should move up in difficulty because I win most of my games quite easily but I always think that it wouldn't make much difference because with aggro-civs you anyway can kill anyone as big as his empire might be.

I R lame. I can't manage much above Warlord. Of course, that might be because I'm more interested in "achievements" than victories. :lol:

"Denial ain't a river in Egypt" FTW!

I was up to Monarch regularly, and then the team started their AI work. Back to Prince for me...

Same for me. I've poked at Monarch a couple times since then with some success, but it can get to be such a slog through their hordes that it almost isn't fun anymore.
Then again, prince can seem ridiculously easy. I'm hoping that, as the AI gets better, I'll be able to find some middle ground that I can rely on.

I regulary play on Monarch, and on Emperor for the generally stronger ones. I probably could play at a higher level, but I'm a sucker for roleplaying :king:

I need one higher than diety. When you just win a 1,500,000 points Dom victory on turn 230 on diety, It gets easy.

Prince. I have insufficient stones for anything tougher at this point.
Please don't point and laugh maniacally.

Top Bottom