What music are you listening to #64: And rock 'n' roll was in his soul, and music was a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 80's were a hell of a drug.....

Popped up in my YouTube feed a couple weeks ago, can't get enough. I'd also recommend Wolf-totem, Shoog Shoog and Chinggis Khan by them.

Last edited:

/\ Upper video : I love how it makes me feel magic about the black and white deck I'm designing in MTG xD
\/ Next video : Because I LOVE W.A.S.P ies so much :) My favourite sex perverts.

back to Japanese music:
edit: there are English captions if you are curious what the song actually says.

Just a little bit of J-pop history: this song from 2011 was actually the first song by the Japanese pop-star LISA to reach the top ten in Oricon (Basically Japan's billboard charts)
LISA has gone on to sing for many animes, Japanese video games and has even done voice acting,
LISA said once that she has drawn on several American bands such as Green Day and British bands such as Oasis for inspiration.

Popped up in my Youtube recommendations for some reason. No idea if this is a girl band, or a proper band, or just a singer. I quite like it though. Slightly offbeat chorus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom