What Video Games have you been playing #13 Now with CGA graphics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you went into the building, would it go away after a while?

Yeah, they search when they can't see you, and their search routine is time limited. I just went down in my basement and did work with my refinery until they gave up stomping around. I also have a spiffy teleporter and could have just escaped had I been so inclined, but I wanted to collect all the sentinel scrap I had created.

In Minecraft, I was trying to find a use for the thirty-some stacks of arrows I accidentally autocrafted. I noticed that the Reforged mod added a bundle of arrows, which could be used to make something called a Nest of Bees.

It shoots 32 arrows out at once.

Perfect.

Oh, and testing the thing in close proximity to my stables was probably not the best idea...

Last edited:
Yeah, they search when they can't see you, and their search routine is time limited. I just went down in my basement and did work with my refinery until they gave up stomping around. I also have a spiffy teleporter and could have just escaped had I been so inclined, but I wanted to collect all the sentinel scrap I had created.
There's been a few times when I got in way over my head with the Sentinels and found myself cut off from my ship to fly away. I wind up using the terrain excavator to make myself an insta-cave to hide in.

When you piss off the Sentinels in outer space though, you get inescapable waves of Sentinel fighters and eventually even an attack frigate showing up to ruin your day. It is fun for the first few waves but then turns into a massive chore where you either die or your ship is just fast enough at sub-light to outrun them for 20 minutes as you head to a planet for a landing. I believe I read that they changed the way space encounters with Sentinels works to make it less extreme with the latest update though.

I was going through some old Sims 2 screenshots.

I remembered why The Sims 2: Open for Business is more fun than any other business simulator I've tried.

Spoiler :

In Minecraft, I was trying to find a use for the thirty-some stacks of arrows I accidentally autocrafted. I noticed that the Reforged mod added a bundle of arrows, which could be used to make something called a Nest of Bees.

It shoots 32 arrows out at once.

Perfect.

Oh, and testing the thing in close proximity to my stables was probably not the best idea...
You might like Detritus the Troll, a character from the Discworld series who joins the police and uses a converted siege weapon (a huge crossbow) as his service weapon, first firing a huge metre-long bolt and then upgraded to firing a sheaf of arrows.

That doesn't sound very safe.

Due to my...uh, destructive nature, I decided to install a mod that automatically backs up my world. I already do manual backups but sometimes I forget.

I've been playing around with ProjectE. I managed to get an Energy Collector set up but I'm not sure how to use it. I got the in-game documentation, but a lot of it's still WIP. The introduction did make me laugh.

I have been playing Kingdom: New Lands again. I've felt pretty meh about my PC games lately; haven't been able to really get into any of them. I remember getting this game before it added its subtitle and did DLCs(?), even streamed it on Twitch with some success, and I hated the villager AI in contrast with not cheating. Now that the only audience is me and I can freely cheat, it's more enjoyable because I don't have to spend so much time compensating for brain-dead villager coding. They're working as intended, since compensating for their failure is part of the "charm," but I just can't be bothered.

On my phone, I've been trying and discarding a lot of games. However, for the first time, I've finished a mobile idle game. The other games from the developer are kinda ehhh or lose their draw midway through but this one actually kept my attention due to polish and reasonable balancing. You also could earn cards by playing normally, with no actual money needing to be spent. They still made a decent chunk of change from me, though, as I watched well over 100 ads during my playtime. The name is Idle Theme Park Tycoon, if you're into idle games.

I saw an ad for a brain exercise app that was pretty interesting. And it said it was free! So I installed it, and I went through its initial test, and I gave it my email address to register an account, and then it goes, "Oh, hey, it's only free to install. It costs $50 to use." Bye, bye app.

I was digging through my Sims 2 screenshots, and I found some screenshots from an asylum challenge I did a few years ago. :lol:

Spoiler :

The best part of the asylum challenge happened because of mods. Specifically, the combination of same-sex pregnancy, autonomous romance, and a larger household limit.

One of the Unsavory Charlatans got pregnant.
What the eff did I just see?:confused:

On a totally unrelated note... Stalker mode in The Long Dark is waaaaay harder than Voyager. There are soooo many wolves and they are so strong. You hear the "bark bark bark" as soon as you step outdoors... its ridiculous. It is alot of fun though. Way more challenging :D

You might like Detritus the Troll, a character from the Discworld series who joins the police and uses a converted siege weapon (a huge crossbow) as his service weapon, first firing a huge metre-long bolt and then upgraded to firing a sheaf of arrows.
Do we need to talk about Mr Safety-Catch?

It's almost time to return to Skryim, but not quite yet. It's too warm outside

What the eff did I just see?:confused:

Eight Sims, and you can only control one of them. So it gets a little chaotic. :D

I installed this mod. Then I climbed up onto my roof at nighttime.

Imgur compression wrecked the image a bit, but you can still get a good idea.

Last edited:
Based on your Skyrim reference today, I feel it's only right that you mod your game so that Ulfric is replaced with Trump.

Big think...it would make killing him at the end of the civil war questline more fun....

Did you take those Oblivion sky shots, Aimee? They look eerily similar to the sorts of shots I'd take. :)

I notice a distinct lack of explosions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom