Where do you go to school?

I have a 2.6 GPA, from my slacker years in 9th and 10th grade. I did good on the SAT though, and I'm taking lots of AP classes and stuff like that to try and show that I'm a 4.0 trapped in a 2.6's body :lol:

So my college choices are limited. I am most likely to go to Montana State University in Bozeman. It has good enough academics, it is out of state (I want to experience some place new), and thanks to Montana's sparse population it is easy to get into. And also for some reason they value SAT score a lot in scholarships over GPA, which is good for me.

Why not try for a Canadian university Monk? It will definitely be some place new, its fairly close to you now, and it would probably be a lot cheaper.

Empoyed by the Vienna University of Technology as PhD in the Chemical department.

Colégio São João de Brito the best in Portugal (or one of the best)

You all go to uni'es:hmm:

Well I go to the Marselisborg Gymnasium in Århus.

Yoda Power said:
You all go to uni'es:hmm:

Well I go to the Marselisborg Gymnasium in Århus.
What Uni do you want to go to?

Nope, always been Lethbridge, graduated (from Bishop Grandin :D ) Spring 2002, moved down here in the fall of 2002.

The username has more to do with Weezer than Van-Island, but it seems Im living in an oasis surrounded by badlands.

Ah, yes now I understand. I also thought you graduated the same year as me, but it seems you're 1 ahead.

Carroll pwns Grandin btw.

Yom said:
What Uni do you want to go to?
Dunno, maybe just Århus Universitet. I might go to Copenhagen, but I still have a few years to decide.

@Yom, thanks. I just found out after sifting through some mail I got in November I can check it online tomorrow evening and find out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed until then.

Top Bottom