which way is the chick spinnin'?

which way is the girl spinnin'

• Total voters

Fifty

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that girl look like she's spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise to you? Vote and then click the spoiler:

Spoiler DONT LOOK UNTIL AFTER YOU'VE VOTED :
article said:
If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

Source

okay my impulse is to say she isn't spinning at all

EDIT: damn

First she was going counter CW, and now shes going CW.

What the fudge?

I'm right handed and she looks like she's spinning clockwise. I think the interpretation depends on if you view the rotation from the bottom or the top.

Clockwise at first, then it changed every five seconds or so as I stared at it. Didn't vote, haven't opened the spoiler yet.

I see only clockwise now, weird.

I suppose if it switches up for ya, just vote for that which it most often appears to you. For me, for instance, I get mainly clockwise though it has switched a couple times into counter-clockwise.

Could a mod perhaps add an option for "it alternates between the two fairly evenly" or something?

I'm left-handed and I can't make her turn anything but counter-clockwise.

Counter-clockwise. All the time.

What the heck, does this make me all linear and stuff? I could never remember the difference between right and left brained.

Edit: Never mind, I got it to spin the other way. =D

It keeps randomly switching back and forth for me. Though it was originally clockwise.

How the heck can anyone see that thing as going counter clocwise? Look at her hips..

Clockwise.

But now she's spinning counter-clockwise...damn.

Clockwise, can't get her to turn counter clockwise. I even tried to tilt my head and squint. :)

Edit: If I try to focus on her to se if I can get her to spin the other way she just speeds up.

Clockwise, right handed. can't see anything but clockwise.

Top Bottom