While We Wait: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mutated super krill with super hides, nah. I've got legions of godzilla destroying Asia, what more could I want!

Does anyone have like a BIG map of the world with only the continent borders?

The Northern Style Map is exactly that.

Edit: I wonder how long it's going to take me before screwing up royally as the Ryukyu Kingdom.

That's great, thanks Ninja.

Symphony, do you mind if I use your map?

Retroactive deletion.

... Krill? What the hell would near microscopic critters do? If you want to keep it in the realm of possibility then please do. But Krill?

Ever seen lemmings :p

I'm also trying to foster intellectual debate here, consider it a showcase of possible asymmetric warfare tactics and the kind of mindset you need to fight technically, numerical and tactically superior conventional forces. The Moon is after all a harsh mistress.

you know the funny thing about the lemming incident is that its totally fake. A photographer and his friends staged the whole thing!

Posted by sp1023
(Damned sarcasm)

That's a yes?

....You realized that it was sarcasm, yet you continue to ask the same question? You know, I'm beginning to believe that you're simply a side of someone who has multiple personalities, posting here without them ever really realizing it. That'll explains why you're simply so one sided :p.

1. Crazy Side
2. Emo Side (rarely comes out, though it is coming out much more thanks to my crush being asked out by another guy in front of me)
3. Jerk Side
4. Happy Side
5. Perverted Side (Trust me, you don't want to bring this out)
6. Funny Side

On another side, New England seems interesting for Dis's NES.

Done, done and done. Although the lions and tigers will come to odds and eventually war.

Sorry am I encouraging him? :p

The Joke was Death. Frankly I don't care what Sp does, eventually he'll learn more, and hopefully people will eventually enjoy being in his Nes's, course the only impression I've got is that hes started quite a few NES's that folded quite quickly, so I think he needs to assess what hes doing wrong, other than that, I stick to my policy of judging their abilities once they've developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom