Who is worse- old man president who stutters a bit VS ignorant prideful moronic president who does nothing but play all day.

Who is a better leader

• Old man stuttering

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Ignorant fool

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Yes this is Biden VS Yoon poll.

Vote which guy you would rather have as a leader of your nation. Personally I would rather have Biden for 100 years.

Not sure I'd want to hang out w Nancy Pelosi either.

It's good to support the arts
The fact is she is still a chairman of house of representatives and Korea is SUPPOSED to be close allies of USA. And instead of meeting her (someone who is important politically) he goes and sees a play like a rich NEET.
WTF?

(Ignore one vote for ignorant fool above. I didn't realize the poll reversed the question from the thread title; my vote was a vote for "ignorant fool is WORSE")

(Ignore one vote for ignorant fool above. I didn't realize the poll reversed the question from the thread title; my vote was a vote for "ignorant fool is WORSE")
Can't you just change it? Still good to think most people think ignorant president like Yoon is worse than Biden

Uh, you're right, I didn't realize that was an option. Done!

I'm Czech, our president is both, and drunkard to boot. Fortunately, the office has very little power here.

But he wasn't the one who immortalized the kenology "Brexit means Brexit". That was May.

(unfortunately, googling "kenology" only gives stupid meanings having nothing to do with the term; it simply means "empty words")

Biden: stutters a bit.
Yoon: plays all day and do ZERO work.
Heck even today he went to see a play when nancy pelosi visited Korea.
Aw, he skipped out on our Skeletor cosplayer that has the tiny-dicked Chinese-with-power screamin' about murder?

If you're ever having a bad day man, just remember: there is a Mr. Pelosi.

Last edited:
Aw, he skipped out on our Skeletor cosplayer that has the tiny-dicked Chinese-with-power screamin' about murder?

If you're ever having a bad day man, just remember: there is a Mr. Pelosi.
still better than moron who is too lazy to his job. He is on holiday right now even though things in Korea is a mess! He is probably worst current leader in developed nation. Only leader that is worse than him are dictators. ( at least he is only around for 5 years... and hopefully Lee Jae-myung will replace him and arrest his butt!)

Well, if Pelosi was coming, I'd take a day off, too.

Maybe'd take a minute to mock chinese concrete, or school "milk." But that'd just be for fun. That's one of those "feel bad for the kids who get fed plastic" sort of deals.

I doubt S. Korea's new leader is worse than the one we have in Greece, fwiw. For starters, ours is also a cretin. Furthermore, we actually would immediately need someone honest and capable.

Top Bottom