Wildmana 7.x - Bugreport & Missing Entries

looks like something broke your savegame file Medicine_Man_55 :(

I don't have the latest Wildmana Version installed (only a development one) so can't check the save right now.

Whenever I add more than 6 more resources to the already existing ones i get :) and :D instead of strength and movement icons on all of my units, it seems to be the number of resources causing it not which resources I have active in the module, which leads me to think it isnt my code. Could you shed any light on this:

Whenever I add more than 6 more resources to the already existing ones i get :) and :D instead of strength and movement icons on all of my units, it seems to be the number of resources causing it not which resources I have active in the module, which leads me to think it isnt my code. Could you shed any light on this:

Sephi has that fixed already for the next version... It's an issue with the WoC fonts file. Known about for quite a while, actually, as RifE and Rise of Mankind suffered the same thing...

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=340123

Version 7.11 already has the fix (and lots of new resources for which it was necessary). Which version do you use Secret_Squirrel?

I have version 7.11, could it be something to do with my new resources' <FontButtonIndex> number? Is there a range I have to stay within?

Valkrionn was right, the fix didn't make it into 7.11. If you want to modify the DLL, all you have to do is uncomment
// iCurSymbolID=8825;
in void CvGameTextMgr::assignFontIds(int iFirstSymbolCode, int iPadAmount)
This issue will be fixed with the next patch, then the symbols show up correctly no matter how many resources you add.

Hi.I am not able to build guild of the nine after I reserched Currency. I am sure that I have fulfill the ruquirements. In addition , there are some missing entries when I check the pedia of it and the building cost is not available.

maybe it's time to include some of Avahz's work and let the Hippus hire mercs even without being the first to research currency, they're not uber at teching and without mounted mercs they're just a bland civ...

btw, what happens to guild of the nine if you're playing without the noble houses gameoption? does it turn into a wonder or is it gone for good?

7.20 w/ Hotfix Applied after game creation : Cant spread House Vadlis. Recon units producable in every city due to "Council Tree" yet no "Noble of House Vadlis" shows on the list of buildable units in any city, including the one with the House Vadlis Headquarters. Cant find a way of attaining a noble to spread the house short of World Editor.

Found bug in current version

Svalf's can build the Sidar's Hunter's Hall.

7.20 w/ Hotfix Applied after game creation : Cant spread House Vadlis. Recon units producable in every city due to "Council Tree" yet no "Noble of House Vadlis" shows on the list of buildable units in any city, including the one with the House Vadlis Headquarters. Cant find a way of attaining a noble to spread the house short of World Editor.

uploaded a new hotfix to the first post of the download thread that fixes this problem.

Hi.I am not able to build guild of the nine after I reserched Currency. I am sure that I have fulfill the ruquirements. In addition , there are some missing entries when I check the pedia of it and the building cost is not available.
I need to add a help text for the Guild. To
get the Guild of the Nine you need to use the Noble Houses of Erebus gameoption, research currency, don't have the support of another noble House yet, and the Guild doesn't have to support 3 other nations yet.
I made quite a few autoplay testgames on large maps and usually only 1 or 2 nations have the support of the Guild of the Nine. So should be possible for Hippus to gain support from the Guild. Right now Revolutions aren't implemented for the Guild of the Nine yet, but Hippus are probably immune to them and the Guild will offer them a permanent Alliance once it becomes an independent nation.

Found bug in current version

Svalf's can build the Sidar's Hunter's Hall.

Barracks is a building unlocked by the Passive Training Gameoption and replaced by Hunter's Hall for both Sidar and Svartalfar.

[to_xp]Gekko;8793164 said:
maybe it's time to include some of Avahz's work and let the Hippus hire mercs even without being the first to research currency, they're not uber at teching and without mounted mercs they're just a bland civ...

btw, what happens to guild of the nine if you're playing without the noble houses gameoption? does it turn into a wonder or is it gone for good?

Right now the Hippus mercs guild is badly overpowered (my last few games had way too many on the map). I am going to up the costs a bit and once again limit the creation of the building to the Hippus capital. Of course if you want to move your capital to different cities and then purchase another merc guild thats fine, but the resources you would have to invest would help balance it out. (Of course other nations can still capture it)

unit cards are missing...

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    322.5 KB · Views: 122
Barracks is a building unlocked by the Passive Training Gameoption and replaced by Hunter's Hall for both Sidar and Svartalfar.

Text didn't indicate such. So that's a bug then (just said Sidar). :lol:

Are palace ruins new? I never noticed them before (enabled by an option?).
Anyways, Orthus managed to snag a city. City was recaptured, but had a palace ruins that supplied no mana. I'm guessing that the barbs didn't have any other cities, so the game counted it as their last and added the ruins in.

Top Bottom