1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Wildmana 7.x - Bugreport & Missing Entries

Discussion in 'Wildmana Modmod' started by spurrrrrrrrr, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Sephi

Sephi Deity

unhappiness or unhealth indicator symbols above city bars work fine for me. You modded something? I see that some yield icons are displayed in your screenshot.

Only Calabim civ can use feed ability. Barb great commander comes from the Archeron building. Looks a bit odd, but well barbs. Oasis are from creation nodes. Problems with Pirates is that they like to make clusters.

So you get OOS with Ranged Warfare Gameoption and a lot less without it? I will block some AI code for ranged attacks in multiplayer then.

2. Secret_Squirrel

Secret_Squirrel Chieftain

Yeah I added a few resources, was sure they were working with the last patch. Sorry to bother you with that one, hmm, wonder what I could have broken...

And yes, much more OOS with ranged attack, without it we can go 300+ turns completely OOS free (good job on that btw).

3. Hanny

Hanny Prince

Not a bug per se, more of an observation for consideration.

Buildings that store food etc, decrease there purchase cost in beakers while making time to increase population in difficulty level significantly longer, in this manner both player and AI take longer to aquire poulation which is a good thing on many levels, and rewards the possesion of such buildings, rather than have them for the +1 effect asd an afterthought rather than there principle purpose.

Add in some events that take away poulation unless food store x building present, famines etc, and disease for other buildings, so that pop is taken out throughout the game via events.

Just a thought, its not like you dont have enough to do!.

4. Brokenbone

Brokenbone Prince

Maybe already reported, maybe not:

The "support % meter" for House G overlaps the "Awaken % meter" for Scions. Means a bunch of garbled numbers on top of each other.

5. Jenaelha

Jenaelha fields of Elanor

Somewhere well into the game upon changing Field of View, the "BugOptions failed to write..." advisories appeared and won't go away. I've seen this at the first turn of the first game start but never within a game.
    Also, is Archeron's city tile is not turning to Hell terain. In the screen shot Austrene is Archeron's city (cohabitated by the Clan at the moment).

EDIT: Sephi suggested starting the game in Administator mode, which solved the BugOption problem. Thanks!

6. Secret_Squirrel

Secret_Squirrel Chieftain

I had an Explorer gain the flying promotion from an Air node, leading to all sorts of craziness, like it being able to go on only some land squares but not ocean.

7. Sephi

Sephi Deity

one way to get around the BugOptions failed to write thing is to start the game in administrator mode.

8. xalien

xalien Prince

Playing Svartalfar, can't build aqueducts.

9. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

Aqueducts have been removed IMHO, but Sephi's gonna add a new Waterwell building available at engineering that gives freshwater + food.

10. seizer

seizer Warlord

Getting a woc on end turn with this game. Doing some things in another order fixes it for me. I have a save at the start of the turn if it helps.

Attached Files:

11. Pazyryk

Pazyryk Deity

I seem to have a problem with Bannor+ cleric production. It's early game, I have mysticism but no further "religious techs". I built one cleric already. More clerics appear to be available to build (national limit indicates 3 max). I start to build one. Then, at the beginning of the next turn, I get the message "You can no longer continue to build cleric" and production stops. I can then select cleric again, but then it happens again at the start of next turn. I'll post savegame if that helps...

12. Pazyryk

Pazyryk Deity

I just noticed that Tholal posted the same issue in the Bannor+ thread a while back. It's not a big deal for human player, but this seems like it might be an AI killer. If the AI continues to select cleric, they will not produce anything...

13. saathei

saathei Warlord

Just a tip - the following traits are hardcoded into the FFHPLUS_CIV4TraitsInfo.xml so they can't be translated.
    -Craftmaster (Luichirp)
    -Endless Devotion (Bannor)
    -Great Leader (Bannor)
    -Feral (Doviello)
    -Hippus tactician (just the name, not the help)

I'm pretty sure I know how to fix them to use variables and thus be translatable, but I thought I should warn you in case that was something you'd prefer to do.

14. Sephi

Sephi Deity

change them how you want. I think a few gameoptions also lack TXT_KEYS yet.

15. Sephi

Sephi Deity

will include a fix in the next hotfix.

16. JoMac

JoMac Chieftain

Bug? Playing 7.2 latest hotfix, My deciple units are getting the potency promotion from the spitual trait, but 150 turns in not one of them has gained any xp yet....bad luck, or a bug?

17. Medicine_Man_55

Medicine_Man_55 Warlord

This has probably been reported elsewhere, but in my current game I am able to build House Ghandalla Enclaves without the Houses of Erebus module activated.

18. saathei

saathei Warlord

I've noticed improvements being built on mana nodes as the map spawns. For towers and goblin forts, it's not that big a deal, but I was very sad to see the Remnants of Patria on top of one. :S

I am able to cast Justice even if there is not a courthouse in the city.

It'd be sweet if Wonder would incorporate all the new spell effects included in this mod (dragon breaths, Goodgimp's modifications, force/creation spells). :D

19. Fafnir13

Fafnir13 King

Not a bug, but a question concerning patch K for the main mod. Will it break WM if I install it? This is the first time base FFH2 has patched since I started playing this mod mod of it, so please excuse my newbishness.

20. Sephi

Sephi Deity

You can make any changes to FFH as you want, it won't affect Wildmana.