Wondermovies

@Wolf
I am glad you solved the problem. It would be a shame to let go all this work on those movies go to waste :D

@Johny
Art of War and Terracotta look MUCH better!!

I'll replace the ones with the new ones. Thanks. :)

Speaking of the Forbidden Palace... if I'm not mistaken, that's the only default National Wonder not in your default National Wonder movie pack!?!?!

Where's the Forbidden Palace Movie?

Ugh... Megaupload again!

But thanks again! :goodjob:

UPDATE
Got ALL National Wonders up and running in my mod now... including the Forbidden Palace! Double-checked them in-game too, ensuring they worked and they do.

Always felt cheated when working hard on a national wonder and got nothing but a "thanks what do you want to build next" message!

Thanks again Arian... hope folks will enjoy this addition in the next Wolfshanze Mod update.

How about a movie for the Piazza San Marco?

I'll make a couple more:

1st: Arc de Triomphe
2nd: Area 51
3rd: Piazza SM
4th: ??

BTW I've uploaded them all to the DL-DB the moderators haven't approved none of the movies yet :(

They just approved them! :)

Thanks for all the wonder movies that have been posted and for the info about getting movies to play for national wonders.

could you please post movies for the Naval Academy, Trading Company, Crystal Palace, and Air Defence? i noticed them in the sample python files you posted. thanks

psob2:

could you please post movies for the Naval Academy, Trading Company, Crystal Palace, and Air Defence? i noticed them in the sample python files you posted. thanks

I have to rework them a bit. Naval Academy and the Trading Post are almost finished but Crystal Palace and Air Defence ain't much yet.

Ripple:

Arian,

These are really great. How about movies for the Apollo Program and SDI?

Cheers,
ripple01

Thanks,

Apollo Program and SDI I have to make from scratch so that could take a bit longer. Check out later this week and see what comes up!

Top Bottom