Wondermovies

Well I made some civ 2 movies. This time bigger than original so some not too great but they are there anyway.

Adam Smith Trading Company
Apollo Program
Bach's Cathedral
Copernicus' Observatory
Cure for Cancer
Crusades
Darwin's Voyage
Hoover Dam
Leonardo's Workshop
Magellan's Journey
Marco Polo's Embassy
Newton's University
SETI
Women's Suffrage

And redid Alhambra.

They are all in this folder on the web.

http://worldofciv.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wocmodules/Library/Large Movies/

No problem :thumbsup:

Well I made some civ 2 movies. This time bigger than original so some not too great but they are there anyway.

Great job! Were that the last ones?

I wonder what you think of Crusades, MarcoPolo and Newton? I suppose we can make better ones for them, don't you agree?

Well I think they all could be look better if redone. Especially Hoover Dam one scene is really blurry if it will ever be used. These are all of the rest that are not in the game already except the Globe Theater. The Globe Theater looked really bad blown up so I skipped it.

So ya they could look much better. I would like to get them all in one place as well so easy for people to find.

SDI is a real good movie and the music is a good choice. It's a little bit long, but it's still all right, but I wouldn't make any longer movies.

Area51 is more a secret weapon facility in my game than an alien research center, adding a bonus in science output and giving experience to new units, to the movie doesn't fitt completly. However it is still well done, with very creepy music. :)

Do any of you know of a movie player which can play these files (so I can view them before installing them in game) ?

Top Bottom