Woot, good luck guys!

Kael

Deity
Thunderfall was good enough to create a new sub-forum for Fall Further. Im excited to see the discussion that comes out of it. Have fun!

Thunderfall was good enough to create a new sub-forum for Fall Further. Im excited to see the discussion that comes out of it. Have fun!

Nice, this was a much needed add to the forums :)

I think Vehem will need a stickied thread about version info, install info, ect ripped from that 150 odd page thread. Also should sticky an FAQ about the new civs, mechanisms, gameplay changes also ripped form that thread.

good luck guys!

hopefully a new graphics artist comes here and takes care of creating pretty new graphics for the new civilizations.

I don't know about new, but maybe an old one can keep plodding along...:mischief:

Maybe Vehem et al need a thread wishlist for artwork.

Congratulations to Vehem. Have a glass of something stronger, this success needs to be celebrated :D .
And now seriously. Why don't you move the Jotnar civ thread here? It's for FF, it should be here.
And did I already congratulate Vehem? Oh, I did. But congratulations anyway.

Spam is not tolerated.
Spam is considered posting topics or messages on our forums that contain no point, relevance, or contain subject matter that doesn't directly allow other member participation. Topics directed to a particular user, posting several times consecutively as an appendage to ONE post, and posts in threads that have NOTHING to do with the subject matter are all considered spam and will be deleted on sight. Contributing to/or intentionally posting spam will not be tolerated.

10charactersgohere

Top Bottom