[SCENARIO] World War II (The WORLD)

ww2 amazon.jpg

ww2 spitfire.jpg

(Todays Update)
1. Changed the terrain of Amazon and Yangtze so that naval units can access easily
2. New Unique Units have been added (Spitfire Mk.IX, Landsverk L-180, Yak-9)
3. Changed the graphics of some fighter units (Spitfire, C.205, I-16)
4. Relocate troops from each country
5. The population decline due to jungle and floodplain no longer occurs

Last edited:
ww2 italy2.jpg

(Todays Update)
1. 'Las Palmas' has been added as a Spanish city
2. ̶D̶e̶m̶o̶c̶r̶a̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶t̶i̶t̶u̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶a̶r̶c̶h̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶ ̶'̶M̶u̶t̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶t̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶P̶a̶c̶t̶'̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶
3. Now, not only Deutschland but all Axis countries also have preemptive rights without skipping the first round
4. Fixed an error that Japanese unit had defending at the Italian oil field near Tirana
5. 'Transport' is now immune from the stealth attack of the basic submarine (But not for advanced submarines)

Last edited:
ww2 mpp bug.jpg

WW2 N.AFRICA.jpg

(Todays Update)
1. Removed 'Mutual Protection Pact', which confuses the Lock Alliance countries (Screen freezing error also detected)
2. Removed 'Stealth Attack' skill from the 'Army' unit
3. New sea transport unit has been added (Landing Ship Tank)
4. The Swedish city 'Kalmar' has been replaced by 'Karlskrona'
5. 'Naval Assault' and 'Air Force' technology added to Spain
6. Spain's base air unit has been changed from He-51 to CR.42

* No Raze, No City limit, No Units limit patch is currently being tested

Last edited:
ww2 nationalities2.jpg

(Power Ranking by Country)
AAA - Soviet Union
AA - Deutschland, USA
A+ - Japan, United Kingdom
A - Italy, France, China, Brazil, Argentina
B+ - Canada, Spain, South America, Australia
B - Mexico, Sweden, Turkey, Finland, New Zealand
C - Netherlands, Portugal, Iran, South Africa, Greece
D - Belgium, Thailand, Neutrals, Minor Neutrals
E - Mongolia, Central America, Saudi Arabia

Last edited:
ww2 australia.jpg

(Todays Update)
1. The strengths of Finland(Militaristic,Religious), Mongolia(Militaristic), Saudi Arabia(Commercial, Religious), and South America(Commercial) have been changed
2. The British city 'Imphal' has been removed
3. 'Tallinn' has been added as a Soviet city
4. ̶I̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶v̶e̶r̶n̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶y̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶G̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶W̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶d̶o̶w̶ ̶(̶P̶y̶r̶a̶m̶i̶d̶s̶,̶ ̶T̶a̶j̶ ̶M̶a̶h̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶E̶i̶f̶f̶e̶l̶ ̶T̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶c̶e̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶)̶
5. 'The Parliament' has been renamed 'Big Ben'

Last edited:
ww2 noraze1.jpg

ww2 noraze2.jpg

(Todays Update)
1. With the introduction of the 'No Raze City' patch, Deutschland and Japan will expand closer to real history
2. Eliminated the need of government types for the Great Wonder

Last edited:
Gotta tell you - been playing your Scenario and it is awesome :) Thank you...

I was gonna ask for the no Raze patch and also much much lower polution levels - for me far too irritating for gameplay. However I adjusted those in the BIC file.
I have played at SID level and did about 80 turns as the Germans, and now about 50 turns in for the Russians.

Your level of realism in terms of being able to att or defend based on units available is superb. I think you have the attack levels about right with 1 or 2 adjustments (t38 should be higher defense, and cheaper to make as it was)
I love your new paintings of the leaders - far more realistic.

When I try the next civ - I will download the new version and patch :)

Well done!!

EDIT - decided to download your latest version and the no raze patch - will see how they go :)

Last edited:
Gotta tell you - been playing your Scenario and it is awesome :) Thank you...

I was gonna ask for the no Raze patch and also much much lower polution levels - for me far too irritating for gameplay. However I adjusted those in the BIC file.
I have played at SID level and did about 80 turns as the Germans, and now about 50 turns in for the Russians.

Your level of realism in terms of being able to att or defend based on units available is superb. I think you have the attack levels about right with 1 or 2 adjustments (t38 should be higher defense, and cheaper to make as it was)
I love your new paintings of the leaders - far more realistic.

When I try the next civ - I will download the new version and patch :)

Well done!!

EDIT - decided to download your latest version and the no raze patch - will see how they go :)

The next version will focus on adding new luxury resources and mitigating pollution problem.
I have also considered adding a trading system using the flag unit, but there is still a long way to go.

First of all, I wonder whether the difficulty was easy or difficult when you played in Russia. Because It's a country so vast that I've never tested it.
Above all, it will be a great help to upgrade T-34 and T-34-85.

Last edited:
WW2 FINLAND2.jpg

(Todays Update)
1. 'Ivory' has been revived as a new luxury resource
2. Lowered the pollution that occur from buildings
3. Engineers' pollution cleanup costs have decreased from 20 to 10
4. Reduced the production costs of some Soviet units (T-34, T-34-85, IS-2, Yak-9)
5. Fixed the error that the city population was consumed to produce the 'M26 Pershing' unit
6. Removed an 'Army' unit from Finland
7. Dutch city 'Surabaya' has been renamed 'Soerabaja'

Last edited:
ww2 canada3.jpg

(Todays Update)
1. 'St. Jones' has been changed into a British city
2. Added Dutch oil fields near Medan
3. The 'U-Boot Pen' now produces 'U-Boot' unit every 4 turns instead of 5
4. Fixed the error that production costs for 'TB-3' and 'Blenheim' units were higher than competing models
5. Lowered the production cost for 'Soviet infantry'
6. To prevent too early war, submarine units were removed from Sweden and Finland
7. Production costs for 'FW 190' and 'Spitfire Mk IX' units have been reduced
8. Removed Soviet oil fields near Molotov

Last edited:
I Always play on Sid. Some small mods I made after running test. In order to compete in anyway as Russia, I allowed the Kremlin to produce t 26's.
In the real war - Germany started off strong until production in Russia and America caught up. This is my way of allowing Russia to catch up.
I would also make the Tiger 2 have 1 move only (It was hugely heavy) and maybe increase the defense for it. T34/85 should also be slightly stronger in attack. Soviet infantry should also increase in defense as they were radical defenders in WW2.

One more thing - make America and Japan permanently at war - I like the fact that USA and UK are not tied together but for realism - USA needs to be at war with japan.

Superb conquest game.

Last edited:
I Always play on Sid. Some small mods I made after running test. In order to compete in anyway as Russia, I allowed the Kremlin to produce t 26's.
In the real war - Germany started off strong until production in Russia and America caught up. This is my way of allowing Russia to catch up.
I would also make the Tiger 2 have 1 move only (It was hugely heavy) and maybe increase the defense for it. T34/85 should also be slightly stronger in attack. Soviet infantry should also increase in defense as they were radical defenders in WW2.

One more thing - make America and Japan permanently at war - I like the fact that USA and UK are not tied together but for realism - USA needs to be at war with japan.

Superb conquest game.

I've also recently started testing Russia. Depending on the results, there will be appropriate difficulty adjustments.
And using T-34 to trigger the golden age is also a good choice.

In addition, the United States will be participating in the World War against the Axis forces in the next version.

Last edited:
WW2 Pearl harbor2.jpg

(Todays Update)
1. The United States and Central America now participate in an eternal war against the Axis
2. In order to form a military alliance, 'Mass Production' technology should be acquired instead of existing 'Radar'
3. A unique unit of Japan has been added (Ki-84 Hayate)
4. Air units have been renamed to the full name (Ju 87 Stuka, A6M Zero, IL-2 Shturmovik)

Last edited:
Great WWII world map scenario. It has a good variety of units as well.
With Germany and Russia, how did you go about starting a war between the two, it seems like there is a trigger of some kind. how did you manage that?

Great WWII world map scenario. It has a good variety of units as well.
With Germany and Russia, how did you go about starting a war between the two, it seems like there is a trigger of some kind. how did you manage that?

It is can be explained by the Lock Alliance between the Axis countries.
If one of them collides with the Soviet Union, the rest will automatically join the war.
Most of them also have the highest level of aggression.

ww2 brandenburg.jpg

(Todays Update)
1. 'Brandenburg Gate' produces a 'Panzer' unit in addition to its existing effects
2. 'The Kremlin' produces a 'T-34' unit in addition to its existing effects
3. 'The Statue of Liberty' produces a 'Transport' unit in addition to its existing effects
4. 'Big Ben' produces a 'Cruiser' unit in addition to its existing effects
5. In addition to the existing effect on the 'Taj Mahal', it has added to the effect of reducing corruption such as 'Secondary Palace'
6. Removed the 'Secondary Palace' small wonder from Delhi
7. Several airfields have been added to Deutschland and Japan
8. Basic 'bomber' class units and 'Adv. fighter' class units can no longer kill ground units by bombing
9. Cannon, Artillery, and Flak units can no longer kill ground units by bombing
10. 'Cruiser' unit can no longer kill ground units by bombing

Last edited:
WW2 Ivorycoast.jpg

(Todays Update)
1. 'The Opera House' produces a 'Ship' unit in addition to its existing effects
2. ̶'̶T̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶E̶i̶f̶f̶e̶l̶'̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶d̶u̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶'̶S̶o̶m̶u̶a̶ ̶S̶3̶5̶'̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶f̶f̶e̶c̶t̶s̶
3. ̶'̶C̶a̶p̶p̶e̶l̶l̶a̶ ̶S̶i̶s̶t̶i̶n̶a̶'̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶d̶u̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶'̶M̶1̶3̶/̶4̶0̶'̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶f̶f̶e̶c̶t̶s̶
4. All units can no longer airlift using airports and airfields
5. Changed the Victory type from individual to coalition
6. Relocated Japanese carriers deployed on the sea to the city
7. Removed the 'Manufacturing plant' facility from Berlin
8. Strengthened the Royal Navy on the mainland of Great Britain
9. Lowered the bombardment levels of the fighter class units
10. Several air units have been changed to ensure that they are not obsoleted by upgrade

Last edited:
ww2 himeji.jpg

(Todays Update)
1. 'Himeji Castle' has been added as a Great Wonder (Locate in Osaka)
2. Correct error that 'U-Boot Type XXI' unit cannot 'stealth attack'
3. Carrier units can now detect submarines
4. 'Frigate' unit can't detect submarines anymore
5. The effect of the 'Eiffel Tower' has changed <8 happy (city), +1 commerce each tile>
6. The effect of 'the Kremlin' has changed <Police Station(continental), produce T-34>
7. The effect of 'the Pyramids' has changed <Upgrade cost half, produce African infantry>
8. 'Potala Palace' produces a 'Mountains Troops' unit in addition to its existing effects
9. 'Mass Destruction Doctrine' tech has been renamed 'WW2 Ballistics'

Last edited:
WW2 navalmine.jpg

(Todays Update)
1. 'Naval Mine' has been added as a new unit
2. Deployed 'naval mines' on the coastlines of Deutschland, Italy and the United Kingdom (The real Battle of Britain begins)
3. Lowered the bombardment levels of all naval units
4. The effect of 'Cappella Sistina' has changed (Cathedral effect double, produce Submarine)
5. The effect of 'the Statue of Liberty' has changed (Free maintenance for commercial facilities, produce Transport)
6. 'Hagia Sofia' has been added as a Great Wonder (Locate in Istanbul)
7. 'Hollywood' has been added as a Great Wonder (Locate in Los Angeles)

Last edited:
Top Bottom