Worst Beer Ever?

Someone may have already said it, but my vote's for Natural Ice.

Cleo

I had a carling once because it was the cheapest beer at the pub (2.20gbp) and i soon found out why it was so cheap :vomit:
I know it's not popular but I'll have a pint of guinness any day:D

Wheat-based beers are good. (Erdinger!)

It depends on which Erdinger though. The orange labeled hefe weisen is excellent. Simply superb. One of the best wheat beers I've ever had. The purple labeled dunkel or duppel bock (can't remember exactly what it is) is absolutely wretched. Nasty, nasty stuff.

It depends on which Erdinger though. The orange labeled hefe weisen is excellent. Simply superb. One of the best wheat beers I've ever had. The purple labeled dunkel or duppel bock (can't remember exactly what it is) is absolutely wretched. Nasty, nasty stuff.

This is the only one you can get here (that I've seen), and it is the most refreshing thing you can have on a hot summer day

It is my opinion that Sweeds do not realy know how to brew beer, the most horrid of their lagers is Spendrups followed by Prips Blå, and Falcon.

The funny thing is that the best beer I have ever tasted was actualy Swedish, it was a dark stout like concoction called Barleywine by this midsized brewery that was only produced one year and cost almost $4 for a 33cl flask at the store. It won the brewing industry international award that year and it was glorious! I still remember it faintly, that it had a distinct fore taste, middletaste and aftertaste, all perfect, tears well up in my eyes at the memory.:drool:

Worst I can think of off the top of my head (that I've tasted myself) is Heineken (US version; I understand the quality varies from place to place). Close second would possibly be Genneseo, from upstate NY--even worse than Milwaukee's Beast.

Satzenbrau, if Billy Beer doesn't count. Ugh!

VB or that low carb rat piss that they try and pass of for beer here.

Worst I can think of off the top of my head (that I've tasted myself) is Heineken (US version; I understand the quality varies from place to place). Close second would possibly be Genneseo, from upstate NY--even worse than Milwaukee's Beast.

It's not Geneseo. It's Genesee.

Ah yes, you're right. Geneseo is the city's name, isn't it?

It's been nearly ten years since I lived in that area, so my memory is a bit fuzzy on some points. But I do remember that horrible, horrible beer. :vomit:

Geneseo isn't very big. A few thousand permenant residents, a few thousand college kids. It's just a village, certainly no city.

Top Bottom