Worst way to die?

...to say it is a Persian form of torture is to say it is an Iranian form of torture...

The Romans liked to crucify people, thus Italians cannot be trusted. :hammer2:

-Burning to death,
-Buried alive.

Just thinking about these methods can give you the creeps..

Skinned/disected alive
Buried alive
Drowning under ice
Being left on a deserted island and forced to slowly eat myself for food.
That thing Nedim described
pretty much anything else slow. I would rather it happen fast* and with little pain.

*see the "best way to die" thread for the exception.

I wouldn't. MobBoss tends to make sense.

I always thought having your limbs tied to rope which was then pulled by horses in opposite directions was a gruesome way to die.

Brazen Bull

It scares me to even think about this. You'd be put inside a large bronze bull, and under it there'd be a fire. The bronze would get yellow hot, and roast the victim to death. The bull had a series of tubes in it, and when the victim screamed, it would sound like a mad bull.

Neckaling, its a type of execution in which a rubber tyre is filled with gasoline, forced over the arms and chest of the victim, and set alight.

Ling Chi , in the execution, the criminal is slowly cut in the arms, legs, and chest, until finally they are beheaded or stabbed in the heart. Many western accounts of the execution method are largely exaggerated, with some claiming that the execution could take days to perform.

I have heard said (from people that know a thing or 2 about it) that rabies is up there. Incredibly thirsty and psychologically unable to drink.

Dehydration has to be up there, in terms of gross discomfort.

Starvation not so bad.

(The Marathon Monks go on a "nil by mouth" fast for 7 days, after their year long marathon. At the end they are very close to death, apparently. But YMMV.)

Having a heart-attack while having a nightmare involving all the different ways you've all listed in this thread.

What if when you die you keep entering parallel universes where you don't die, so you never end up dying?

Link to video.

Cut in half by a slow moving laser or saw blade while your worst enemy watches with delight. Especially if it starts between your leges and your a guy.

Top Bottom