Worst way to die?

Being killed by post-apocalyptic death squads. I am utterly terrified of this way of dying, dwarfing all other ways to die.

It is even more terrifying because deep down in my heart, my gut, and my soul, I KNOW that I WILL die this way. It does not matter what kind of apocalypse occurs or how bad it is, SOMETHING will happen, and we will be blasted way past the medieval and bronze age level society and into hunter and gathering society, and it will happen in my lifetime.

Being put to death by the government, for whatever reason, be it by USA police state or USA being declared a dictatorship or fascist, is #2, followed by the trash compactor death described in excruciating detail last page. :cringe:

Aliens.

More the thought of nightmarish end of the world and humanity. Its like a foreboding and helpless feeling you have when you wake up from a nightmare and only remember a few bits of your dream.

I see that none of these scenarios even come close to the one presented in the OP. I claim victory.

30 minutes of full contact, blood, popping, tears, and then silence. There were 3 men trying to stop the lever, but it was known around the plant that it was so roughed up, that the machine wouldn't let him go until it was done with him. Everyone but those four stared anywhere but at the machine, and she said no one could blame him. The entire plant was silent, except for his screams.

:cry:

Scaphism by far. Persian execution.

I was going to say this myself, but you beat me to it. This is the only form of execution that actually frightens me more than the idea of being crucified. Beating out crucifixion is no easy task, but I guess somebody had to find a way.

Just pointing out that this form of torture is being legalized as a result of the Arab Spring, that to say it is a Persian form of torture is to say it is an Iranian form of torture, and historically it is a penalty levied under Islamic law and unless actions are taken to prevent it this is what will befall many of the West and of course, the Jews.

Link to video.

It is quite hard to die already avenged.

Being killed by post-apocalyptic death squads. I am utterly terrified of this way of dying, dwarfing all other ways to die.

It is even more terrifying because deep down in my heart, my gut, and my soul, I KNOW that I WILL die this way. It does not matter what kind of apocalypse occurs or how bad it is, SOMETHING will happen, and we will be blasted way past the medieval and bronze age level society and into hunter and gathering society, and it will happen in my lifetime.

Being put to death by the government, for whatever reason, be it by USA police state or USA being declared a dictatorship or fascist, is #2, followed by the trash compactor death described in excruciating detail last page. :cringe:
Man, I knew you were crazy based on the whole incest thing, but I didn't know you were this crazy.

Top Bottom