WW II December 1941

I am looking for serious committed PBEM partners with mild obsession about all things WW2 :) Ideally we need 5 players: UK, USA+China, USSR, Third Reich+Italy, Japan.

I am looking for serious committed PBEM partners with mild obsession about all things WW2 :) Ideally we need 5 players: UK, USA+China, USSR, Third Reich+Italy, Japan.
I'm interested in that :yup:

Cool! Two down 3 more to go!

To: skyfire

Subject: as promised

Attachments

• XML.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 132
Yay! But we just need eliminate starvation in cities (especially Germany) , add couple of more buildings like Lighthouse and merge isenchine's file...

skyfire, do you still work on buildings for this mod? I would like to make a PBEM adaptation working with the WB file only, but we can't have German cities starving in 1941.

Hello? Is anybody home?

Hello there! :wavey:

If you feel like modding again, for the time being just forget about the DCM project, it's a mess. I might come back to it (much) later in the year.

PS: just a reminder that there were two small mistakes in the Promotions file.

Happy gaming!

It was about PREREQ promotions: Radar_1 (replaced by Radar) and Pinch2 (replaced by Pinch_2) - or similar. It was corrected in the package posted above.

i know you mentioned it, i can't recall what they were isenchine.

So, what is the status on this one? Should we wait for any updates?

Before working on 1943 map can we please finish polishing Dec 1941 situation? At least adding some fishing boats and introducing some Lighhouse type of building... And adding prereq fixes from above...:please:

Nice to see there is still work done for civ4! I understand it stiil in development right? Anyway, I started a game as Germany and I saw they can build Spitfire and settler....Maybe my installation is not right!

Nice to see there is still work done for civ4! I understand it stiil in development right? Anyway, I started a game as Germany and I saw they can build Spitfire and settler....Maybe my installation is not right!

Yes i'm still modding a bit, but no major changes anymore. I'm waiting for civ6, although i've never played 5.
But your problem is a bit strange. What map did you play, or better, can you give me your save game?

Yes i'm still modding a bit, but no major changes anymore. I'm waiting for civ6, although i've never played 5.
But your problem is a bit strange. What map did you play, or better, can you give me your save game?

Ok it was the hurricane! anyway i see you need hurricane export to build it and I dont think the German will have it anyway. As for the settlers, i tought the map have so many cities already. Anyway, here is my save.

Attachments

• Adolf Hitler AD-1939-September.7z
    1.4 MB · Views: 149
Ok it was the hurricane! anyway i see you need hurricane export to build it and I dont think the German will have it anyway. As for the settlers, i tought the map have so many cities already. Anyway, here is my save.

Yes it needs hurricane export. You can however conquer british cities and capture a Hurricane export factory. You will then be able to do so. I already did so with germany capturing a t-34 export factory.

As for the settlers, i have made them quite expensive, and you can only have one at a time. There is still some room for cities in the soviet union. By the time you conquered a large part of the su, you can build some cities there.

Top Bottom