YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack

YnAMP - Development thread Civ6

When I activate this mod, any game I select YnAMP or original maps, game crashes few seconds after starting loading. Without mod, all works without issues. Processor, memory, disc are not fully used as I tried also very small maps. Can you help me? Maybe mod is not compatible with something in my system?

I think there was a bug with my changes that affected the original map scripts, it should be fixed in alpha 4.

You can get a relic in goody huts, that gives +4 :c5faith: you add the +1:c5faith: from polices it's 5.X per turn, I think it was that

I don't play with goodie huts. No, looks like my guess was right - two city states. Sumeria is wedged like a thick cheese between Jerusalem and Yevan. Probably gets +4 from turn one. Impossible to beat. I may start as them next game. I've been trying to get a good Sumeria start in non-Yoda maps.

I guess I should give some other feedback... hmmm.... turn time still fine (no barbs), behavior seems okay... nothing to report, really. Everything seems to be on the to-do list, or has been mentioned.

The Egypt/Kongo/Arabia triangle is going to be funky. But is it more dense than Europe will be? Or the Germany/Austria hugging in V? Or, for that matter, the Ethiopia/Arabia/Egypt circle in V?

What may be a bigger issue, perhaps, is the closeness of city-states (like as is the case with Sumeria). The +2 bonuses from turn 1, from multiple city-states, can pile up. Someone fairly isolated, like China, might pile up such bonuses. I don't know. Interesting to see how it impacts the play.

K, goggles on, diving back in.

Last edited:
here is alpha 4 for a quick test before "public" release.
  • TSL should work for all real world maps, please confirm :)
  • Civilizations (and CS) with no TSL should not spawn (I've commented out Brussels and a few other city states on the 2 earth maps to liberate some space)
  • "Normal" map scripts should work again, I'd like confirmation on that too please
edit: link removed for fix

Last edited:
@Yonathan :-

If you enable :-

;Enable FireTuner.
EnableTuner 1

;Enable Debug menu.
EnableDebugMenu 1

;Enable Debug information in the plot info tooltips.
EnableDebugPlotInfo 1

In AppOptions.txt you can see the co-ordinates of plots in game.
I did that (and saved the file), still don't see them in-game.

thanks, working on that.

• Civilizations (and CS) with no TSL should not spawn (I've commented out Brussels and a few other city states on the 2 earth maps to liberate some space)
  • "Normal" map scripts should work again, I'd like confirmation on that too please
edit: link removed for 2nd quickfix

Last edited:
Giant Earth loaded fine. Lisbon however spawned on Hong Kongs island and Hong Kong on mainland china opposite. Amsterdam is on Greenland. Jerusalem and Sumeria are only 2 hexes apart. Brussels is on new Zealand. Stockholm also spawn in China, Southwest, near Tibet.

thanks, checking YNAMP_StartPos.xml now

Yup Greatest Earth now works. TY for the quick fix. Seoul and Nan Madol both spawned in Seouls spot. Brussels and Egypt both spawned in Egypts spot. Monjero Dajo Spawned in Canda, Northeast.

Hey, i just love this MOD! but me and my father trying to play online, how do we add more then 10 civilizatioin now its locked on 10 cant add more?

third try, it was an inversion between minor/major Ids for a check during placement...

let's test it please :)

edit: alpha 4 is live

Last edited:
@Gedemon - Any way to add Natural wonder's manualy with your scripts? (Via features maybe?) i know they can cause issues but I do liek to have them on the map and am willing to go through the process of it failing :)

@Gedemon - Any way to add Natural wonder's manualy with your scripts? (Via features maybe?) i know they can cause issues but I do liek to have them on the map and am willing to go through the process of it failing :)
that's one of the priority once TSL is working properly.

Test on latest release. Giant Map, Kongo started at 22,22 should be 26,29? Sumeria should be moved to 41,49 to give them a bit of room from Jerusalem. Norway is quite high too, bad spot for starter city 18,82 is more suited. Did not have Brussels or Amsterdam, all others present and correct.

I believe earlier there was a discussion about Windows Defender and barbarian lag.

Was this confirmed for all? Some? None?

Just in case, I keep turning WD off when I'm playing and would like to know if I should keep doing this.

Thanks!

Well try it with Windows Defender turned on and let us know :).

Top Bottom