YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack

YnAMP - Development thread Civ6

It's a map size, that can be used on map script, like continents, pangea, fractal, ... (except inland sea that seems to be broken)

The TSL are for the Earth/Europe maps which are of fixed size (two Earth maps, one giant and the other large, and one Europe map, which is enormous)

Can someone please port this map:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/standard-80x52-world-map-tsl.442692/

Or at least something of similar dimensions. I played the smaller earth true start locations map and it's really cool, but still to large for my taste. I played with the 17 old world civilizations, as japan, got 3 cities on current japan territory, then colonized all islands in south east Asia + Australia (4 cities) and New Zealand (2 cities).. by the time I finished settling I had a little over 20 cities. That is kind on unmanageable for the current state of the game. I would like a large empire to be 8-10 cities. I'm ok with France, Spain, England having only 1 city and having to settle over the ocean.

So If you can help, or put instructions on how to do this...

Thanks! Your mod is great!

PS: I've also added some lines of code to your mod so civics and techs are 25% more expensive for each era (125% ancient, 150% classical... etc). Advanced civs got submarines in the early 1900 on emperor, normal speed :mischief:

Working splendidly on GEM Ludicrous.

The freeze on Exit to Desktop seems to be fixed too.
Deliberate? Or sympathetic magic?

The image doesn't even load, no matter how long I wait. I even tried downloading the image, but it didn't work.
here : Clipboard-1.jpg

I love this map!:love::crazyeye::love:

Can you put more Mountains to Europe? Here some suggestions:mischief:

Attachments

• super map.jpg
    super map.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 157
Just been playing on the Giant Earth Map and some things in South America seem a little off, these being the start positions for Brazil and Buenos Aires and the placement of Rio de la Plata, which seems to be shifted too far north. Using the latest version.

Edit: looks like there have been a couple of updates in the last day or so including river reworking so so I'm going to start a new game and see.

Just been playing on the Giant Earth Map and some things in South America seem a little off, these being the start positions for Brazil and Buenos Aires and the placement of Rio de la Plata, which seems to be shifted too far north. Using the latest version.

Edit: looks like there have been a couple of updates in the last day or so including river reworking so so I'm going to start a new game and see.
not this area, but I'm open to modifications, screenshots of actual situation and edit with suggestions are most welcome

@smartclick20 : I'm still unsure about some mountains (mostly because of the "impassable" tag), but they are also required for balance so I'll try to put those, and maybe one or two for England, thanks

Can someone please port this map:
PS: I've also added some lines of code to your mod so civics and techs are 25% more expensive for each era (125% ancient, 150% classical... etc). Advanced civs got submarines in the early 1900 on emperor, normal speed :mischief:

oohhh could you please share that code and in which file to copy it

in my first finished game, I finished in 1960 with social victory but already had finished social and tech tree years before ... (Epic)

now it is even worse :) 1700 and tanks etc. are around ... and playing ONLY prince !
Thanks

I couldn't get Japan to spawn on the Greatest Earth map. I tried turning on and off all the settings to narrow down the source of the error, but no luck.
When the game starts, there are no starting units and the entire map is unrevealed. Not running any other mods. I also cleared the cache folder and the Steam cache to no luck.

I couldn't get Japan to spawn on the Greatest Earth map. I tried turning on and off all the settings to narrow down the source of the error, but no luck.
When the game starts, there are no starting units and the entire map is unrevealed. Not running any other mods. I also cleared the cache folder and the Steam cache to no luck.
Confirmed, made a typo, to fix until next release go to this folder "..\Documents\my games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\Yet (not) Another Maps Pack\Gameplay", open Map_GreatestEarthMap.xml in any text editor, find
HTML:
        <Replace>
            <Civilization>CIVILIZATION_JAPAN</Civilization>
            <X>98</X>
            <Y>46</Y>
        </Replace>

and change it to:

HTML:
        <Replace>
            <Civilization>CIVILIZATION_JAPAN</Civilization>
            <X>98</X>
            <Y>48</Y>
        </Replace>

This should prevent your settler from drowning on turn 1, thanks for reporting.

Why is China TSL is so far away from the sea in Giant Earth Map ??? In Civ 5 Giant Earth Map China TSL was one hex from sea.Can you relocate China TSL to be as in Civ 5 Giant Earth Map ???

Not sure if it's intended or not, but on Giant Earth Map, you can't build any improvements or districts on slots where cliff of Dover is. This causes a bit bad gameplay experiences, because when you start with England, you can't place holy strict anywhere (city hasn't expanded for suitable places in early game).

Why is China TSL is so far away from the sea in Giant Earth Map ??? In Civ 5 Giant Earth Map China TSL was one hex from sea.Can you relocate China TSL to be as in Civ 5 Giant Earth Map ???
Because someone asked to move it to Xian position and no-one objected.

Not sure if it's intended or not, but on Giant Earth Map, you can't build any improvements or districts on slots where cliff of Dover is. This causes a bit bad gameplay experiences, because when you start with England, you can't place holy strict anywhere (city hasn't expanded for suitable places in early game).
Can you in normal game ?

I genererate new giant earth map alpha 9 and don`see strings which described unique bonus in new added city-states similar garama, ife ife, samarkand and another. What is it?

Top Bottom