Your "300" moments.

I just noticed all the :):):):):)y, poncy comments about my posts, I come here in friendship, I get hostility from you, little :):):):):)es, are there any men among you?

You wanted to hear about great battle moments, I told you about some of best wins, both tabbletop and videogame and you all start :):):):):)ing at me because I'm good at what I do.

Did I start the historical debate? Who kept repplying? All of you!

And no, I don't just do video games, I've lived a life, done things you people only see in hollywood films, seen places you never will, don't talk to me about anything you little punks!!!

GET SOME BALLS!!!

Hey, whoa there! Calm down buddy, alright?

The language isn't necesary and neither is the temper. You're out of line and all you're gonna achieve by that kind of post is attracting more hostility towards yourself than you already might have down.

I suggest you apologise to everyone and move on, for your own good.

I only see happy faces xD, pff i'm drunk as hell!!!!!! don't ever go to a party where the beer is free!

Poltair, I lost it with them for a reason and I'd do it again, I'm not somebody who tollerates people giving him :):):):), that extends to the internet aswell.

Temper? They're lucky we weren't in the same room, a pitbull is friendly compared to me if my head goes, people shouldn't be :):):):):)y.

Apologize? For my own good? why? what are they gonna do, get me kicked off the site? Let 'em, I don't give a :):):):) now.

Moderator Action: Trolling...
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Flipping out and swearing is no way to voice yourself against being victimised, all you do is give them more fuel. Frankly, you're still swearing now and the only person you're talking to is me.

Have you got a problem with me aswell? If not, then watch the way you speak to me. You didn't just step in me so don't talk like you did.

If you don't like the way you've been spoken to I fully understand and I'm sure others will aswell but swearing and ranting and being overly macho with your "If we were in the same room." bull, isn't going to help people see it your way.

"Have you got a problem with me aswell?"

Not until you accuse me of being a liar.

Bull? Do you know me? No, so don't tell me about myself.

I was enjoying talking to you until all this crap started, if you preffer talking :):):):) at me to talking games then go for it, I really don't give a :):):):).

You're doing it again. Have I sworn at you yet? No. And I dont recall calling you a liar but hey, whatever you want to believe mate. All I was trying to say is that swearing at people won't get you anywhere but again, whatever, don't listen to me if you don't want. You clearly know better than me.

The best way to deal with someone like this is to simply ignore them.

This comes from my latest game, as the Fatimids. A very large Jihad effectively ended the Byzantine Empire early in the 12th Century, and put me in direct control of most of the Balkans and eastern Anatolia. Needless to say, the whole Christian world has gone ape-poopy on me.

This battle was a defensive siege of the castle of Kanakkale, in Troad. I expected a loss, and managed to pull this off. Note the extensive supply of crappy Jihad-hired units.

Just a guess, since I didn't write the date down, but this was probably in the 1130s.

The date and location are written above the battle statistics when you click the scroll to the right.

It's probably an old screenshot; he would've known at the time it was taken.

How come it says the enemy has no men left, yet on the map you can see an enemy general's star?

That's impressive, almost 2 to 1 odds and with an army of Jihad hired troops too. I know from experience the religious group, holy units tend not to be great.

Ah I see, I always thought some of your elite troops just disappearing if the general is dead is really annoying :p.

I think the bodyguard units disperse into your non-full unit cards if your general dies, just as how your bodyguard units are replenished by taking assorted units from your stack.

Although this isn't really a '300' moment, I just (accidently) ended up with my formation looking like a phallus on the minimap when I played a battle as the Greek Cities against the Julii in RTW vanilla (I later won said battle, which caused the annihalation of a very large enemy army, and half of my own).

Top Bottom