Votes: 1 9.1%
  • International

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Zetor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Browne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tough call, they say nothing runs like a Deere, but nothing runs over a deer like a Ford going downhill after someone cut the brake cords...

Who should I pull for?

errm, could you post a few pictures of those tractors? Because I'm neither a farmer nor in the tractor business...

Originally posted by superslug
Tough call, they say nothing runs like a Deere, but nothing runs over a deer like a Ford going downhill after someone cut the brake cords...

why you vote international so?

The only tractor I (my family) ever had was a 777 (I forgot who makes it if that's not the brand name) lawn mower/snow blower. It was a huge pice of crap, and my mom always yelled at my dad because he would pour money into fixing it, enough that we could have bought a new lawn mower several times over. It was so loud and vibrated so much that you were deaf and your joints were shaken loose by the time the lawn was mowed. But it was the only one, so I guess it's my favorite.
:confused:

But sad thing is that this one has no cab...

Attachments

• i-1_b.jpg
    i-1_b.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 121
My grand-father had a farm while I was growing up. Almost all of his tractors were Fords but my favorite one was a small White. I'm not sure but I think White was made by Massey Ferguson.
I drove that thing when I was 11 and had a blast doing it. That's the first thing with a motor that I drove and I beat the crap out of it!

And you left out Lamborghini....

Leaving out FIAT..... If this weren't about tractors, but 'normal' cars.......

:spank:

Zetors are ****e tractors also, but i stuck them on the poll hoping they would get no votes, and exactly as i have expected,
Zetor, nil pointe

There's no BMW tractors but in case you're wondering...
BMW=Break My Windows!

Top Bottom