Your first car

The brand of your first car?

• Total voters
While the Corsa was the first car I bought, the first car I drove consistently was my mom's 1999 Fiat Tempra. Now that was cool car for a 18 year old; 2.0 engine and plenty of HP.

(Again, not the actual car but same model and color).

First car you actually purchased yourself or first car you got to drive as if it was your own?

If the latter, my "first car" was a Mazda MPV. Yup. Sup chicks.
First car I got to drive, dad's, wasn't all that different. A 1981 SAAB 900, red this time:

And I grew up with a number of red SAABs looking like this:

I might add I'm having a spot of bother forgiving GM the number they did on the SAAB brand while in their custody...

What me cars today look like(still red):
Spoiler :

If it's first car you owned yourself, first car I bought was a 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, thus completing my ascent to stereotypical CA yuppie-dom. *leaves to go and get half caff latte*

No option for Jeep? My first car was pretty much this:

Then I totaled it and now I drive this:

Chevy cargo van w/ conversion. It was sweet.

By the way, Chrysler isn’t associated with Daimler-Benz anymore; they split a few years ago.

No option for Jeep?

Jeep is a Chrysler imprint, unless you were driving an AMC (or older) one.

First car I got to drive, dad's, wasn't all that different. A 1981 SAAB 900, red this time:

I love the unique, old-school look of those early 90’s Saab 900s and the old Jags. Nowadays, nearly every car looks the same. I guess that’s why I also drive a Mini.

1974 Dodge Ramcharger. Bench seats were great for a 16 year old boy.;) Had allot of rust. The drive shaft broke as I was driving home from work one day & it went straight to the junkyard.

Looked allot like this, but it was white & rusty:

The first car I really drove was a '96 Toyota Camry, which was driven by my parents, then my older brother, and finally me.

The vehicle that I actually paid for myself, just this summer actually, is my 2007 Mazda B4000. It's basically the same thing as a Ford Ranger, so I went with 'Ford' and 'Other.'

in 2002 i bought a 1988 toyota celica gt.

in 2011 i currently own a 1989 vw jetta coupe. FML until I land a job.....

I'm hopefully gonna get something made in the 21st century this time :) Maybe a Porsche if I save all my monies.

My first car was a 1975 Pontiac (that's GM...) Grand Prix SJ (IIRC the trim level rightly..). It had velour power bucket seats, power windows, cruise control, a 400 cubic inch engine and a 350 turbo-hydromatic transmission. It's radio was an AC/Delco AM/FM/8-Track/21-channel CB combo headunit. It got about 10-11 mpg.

First and only car I ever owned where the gas tank filler was behind the rear license plate! You young kiddies ever watched Vacation and wondered what the heck he was doing back there?? that's why :)

This wasn't mine, but it's the same model and trim. Mine was silver along the bottom and sides, the hood was a charcoal gray, and the rear top was black. The pinstriping was red. The interior was black.

First was a 1994 Chrystler Lebaron, which was decent, lots of backseat space to go to the drive in, which is important for a young lad without a flat.

My current wip is a 00 Ford Ranger, it runs pretty solid event at 135K at the moment, have money save up in case she dies and I need a down payment on my first newish car.

I'll probably get a honda fit, toyota prius, or mazda 2 with around 50K miles on it.

Perf, hit me up in a year or two when you want to upgrade boss :D

The first car which I had for my exclusive use was a 1954 Volkswagen which my father gave me in 1963. The first car which I purchased myself was a 1966 Volkswagen which I bought in 1968.

I love the unique, old-school look of those early 90’s Saab 900s and the old Jags. Nowadays, nearly every car looks the same. I guess that’s why I also drive a Mini.
Yeah, those were the days, back when SAAB first introduced the Turbo...:scan::king:

Top Bottom