Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • What is horoscope?

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
A Manowar song.

And before you ask: Yes they are a Metal band, and yes they have MULLETS! :D

Finally, someone who likes ManOwaR here!

For me: Scorpio. A Real One!

I'll leave it to you guys to work it out :p

Aquarius, fools! And it is the age of Aquarius, so bow down and kiss my feet!!

Caesar knew that they were going to kill him, but he went to the Senate anyways. So yes, he was an EMO.

Pisces. Don't believe in astrology anyway, though I do somewhat resemble the Piscean "archetype".

EDIT: Minus the stereotypical piscean lameness and general loser attitude, plus the stereotypical artistic outlook and the creativity/imagination. Kinda neutral in the whole department of piscean emotions. I'm a bit too stoic to be stereotypical in that aspect.

Aries, which is weird because I resemble almost nothing from every description of Aries I have every read.

I'm a fish.

This is the sign which contains a little of every other sign and is often the hardest of all to understand. Pisces are rarely content. Typical Pisces subjects are quiet and introspective, preferring to watch and wait rather than dive straight in. They are generally kind, sympathetic, and supportive, and readily offer a listening ear for people with problems and a shoulder for friends to cry on.

But when the time comes that they need to be comforted themselves, they find it hard to express their feelings to others and often turn away and console themselves in private. The Pisces capacity to reach great heights and sink to the lowest depths leaves them vulnerable to addictions. Pisces are gullible and easily tempted, especially when young.

This extremely generalized prediction about me is shockingly sixty five percent right.

You know where the really interesting predictions are at? Palm reading. I got my palms checked, along with my brother's and sister's palms, back when my Mother kept in contact with this Indian woman who did palm reading for the living.

It predicted I would..

- Do poorly in school until college
- Go into humanities
- Change into Law
- Have two sons (when I'm 22??)
- Make a side-business
- Die at sixty

You are never going to see me believing this stuff, mind you. But the first three have turned out to be true absolutely. The woman also predicted that my brother would live in constant financial and emotional stress trying to catch up with my sister and I, so that's cool. ::thumbsup::

Caesar knew that they were going to kill him, but he went to the Senate anyways. So yes, he was an EMO.

Right.I am doing something like this everyday.

Also;

Cancer=Emo kid :lookslikeheisdisgustedwithhimself:

Top Bottom