Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 64 41.6%
  • Other

Votes: 42 27.3%

• Total voters

Lord_Sidious

No Fun At All
This isn't a troll or an offensive thread, I'm only corious about religious demographs of CFC.
I am catholic, but I belive and I don't practice :D
And you?

Athiest here.

I am anti-religion. Worship if you want, but don't tell me how to live my life.

I wish I was religious. Life would be so much easier to understand then. But too much has convinced me that religion is not to be followed religiously, so I'm atheist/agnostic/whatever you wanna call it.

I was raised Catholic, practiced Lutheran for a while and finally settled on no church. I'm agnostic. I believe Jesus set a great example for us all to follow, but I neither believe/disbelieve he is the son of God, if there is a god.

My daughter, who never went to church as a young child, decided to start practicing Christianity as a teenager. Don't know what will happen with my younger kids, but I'll teach them good morals without religious dogma and let them decide what they want to do.

other. as in christian other than the denominations you listed.

A'AbarachAmadan said:
Don't know what will happen with my younger kids, but I'll teach them good morals without religious dogma and let them decide what they want to do.
:goodjob:

I voted Lutheran, they get my taxes. ;)

But well, I have a love for norse mythology, but my personal belief and view of the world is rather eclectic than fundamental.

where's the dirrty hedonistic pagan option,that would be me. :D
altough i'm registered as catholic :vomit:

Areligious enough to not know which sect of Christianity I belong to, although I know it's not Catholicism.

Technically, I'm not an atheist. However, I hate all religious people (Okay, just the reall really religious and annoying ones :)), so I consider myself one...

You didn't include Church of England! :(

Also, I'm kind of just Christian and not alligned to any specific church - I don't attend any. I was baptised CoE so that's the closest.

I was baptised baptist and became an atheist. you try going to a baptist church every sunday for 16 years and I'll bet you won't believe there is a loving god at the end of it either:lol:

SeleucusNicator said:
Heh, "none" is leading by a lot. Classic CFC.
Also possible that a lot of Christians are simply unsure of where to place their check.

Top Bottom