Better Trade Screen
Compatible with the Rise and Fall expansion.
This mod tries to fix many of the glaring issues with the trade screens in Civ 6.
CQUI Users: This mod is already included in CQUI, so you don't need a special installation.
Track active development of this mod here.
- Trade Routes can be sorted based on yields, and turns remaining. Queue multiple sorts by pressing shift.
- Shows the correct value of turns remaining to complete trade route.
- Trade routes can be set to repeat. Additional option that the route repeated, is the top one from the sort settings. This way you know the route repeated is always the best one.
- You can cancel the repeated routes, from the My Routes tab within the Trade Overview screen.
- Opening the Make Trade Route screen selects the destination of the previous trade route.
- Overhauled Trade Overview screen
- Shows all possible routes
- Added filter and grouping options
- Shows origin city, and destination city yields on the same screen
- Clicking on a route entry goes to the trader in the origin city.
- If no trader was found in the origin city, clicking on the route entry cycles between free traders and auto opens transfer to city screen.
- Within the “My Routes” tab of Trade Overview screen, the routes are tracked, and show turns remaining until they finish.
If you encounter issues on reloading (like text not showing up correctly), quit the application (to desktop) and restart. This is a Firaxis bug.
How to use:
- Download from this page or here if you prefer GitHub
- Extract the mod into: Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\
- The mod should show up in Additional Content in the Main Menu.
- Don't forget to read the guide on how to use the mod, and the FAQ!
Before starting, I would suggest going through this guide I wrote: Trade Routes Guide. It goes through the basics, but also some information that is not directly intuitive like how long the trade route takes, and the formula hidden underneath it.
Spoiler Make Trade Route – Screen :
Spoiler Trade Overview – Screen :
We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.Dismiss Notice
All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.Dismiss Notice
To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.Dismiss Notice
- Dismiss Notice
Attention Modders! Please check out this thread about adding resource and linking discussion thread in our new Resource Manager.Dismiss Notice
Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.Dismiss Notice
Better Trade Screen 4.1
Adds sort options, filters and generally improves the trade screen
- Rise and Fall Update Feb 18, 2018 at 8:52 PM
- Hotfix from previous update Oct 31, 2017
- Made Compatible with Fall 2017 patch Oct 29, 2017
- Summer Patch 2017 Update Jul 31, 2017
- Bug fixes, translations, and optimizations Feb 26, 2017
- Performance and other improvements Jan 4, 2017
- v3.0 - Repeat routes and Bug fixes Nov 15, 2016
- v2.1 - Bug fixes, Compatibility and visual fixes Nov 8, 2016
- Better Trade Screen, v2 released! Nov 8, 2016