ñ´s Religiously Wonderful SG

Vote: What is our wonder city?
I vote Delhi as it already has 1 wonder (or will in 6 turns), and we are going to pepper (and salt :lol:) it with culture.

This is only Monarch, once the AI takes Sun Tzu and Loe's I'd bet we'd have our pick from then on of the high culture Wonders, even in Dehli... That said I'd vote for Bombay hands down for it's pure sbt potential in the future.

Okay, Bombay it is, I'll start it up on the GLB (we will fall behind in tech in a 5CC game). If I am pretty sure I can get it, I'll set sci down, then let the GLB give us techs. :D

Okay, now I'm [pissed] Whenever I try to load the save, this happens:

Oh yeah, I got the same error when I tried to look at the sav. It loaded intoCivassist but wouldn't let me play.

Cyllus, see if it loads in PTW or C3C. That might be the answer.

Why can't you just use vanilla? ;)

You can load vanilla on C3C aparently and play it but not vise versa. You just need to replay your turns on vanilla.
This is what I gather from posts I've seen anyway.

That puts you up then Chox, and we may want to advertise. I think we're down to 3 now.

Technically 4, since n never dropped out- he just vanished. Anyway, got it. Not sure if playing will happen though since I have been lazy in school for the past month or so (I don't have a very long attention span) and thus have descended to having low grades, so my mom is (of course) blaming it on playing computer games too much (which I admit, I do). :( But I'll try.
EDIT: Oh, and BTW, There is going to be snow tonight (probably) :snowgrin: and I might lose power (people not too far from me have already), so beware a delay!

Nothing. It snowed- a freakin inch!!! :mad: :gripe: Stupid weather!!! :aargh:

Okay, now it's snowing again. I hate weather forcasters that don't predict perfectly :rolleyes: :lol:

Okay, done. Unable to post ATM though.

Okay, now I can. A few things first:

-I only played 10 turns as I am pressed for time.
-There is NOT a city on the Blue dot, it is a few tiles away. I will explain later.

Pre-Turn (1500 BC):
-Move fortified Warrior in Bombay west as barb patrol and China Settler patrol.

IBT:
-Get Writing, set research to Lit, due in 23 with +1 gpt.
-The Foriegn Advisor suggests we establish embassies. I laugh. We have 6 gold!! :lol:
-Delhi: Settler->The Collosus

Turn 1 (1475 BC):
-Agree with Daghda on Workers- switch Madras to worker.
-Decide to move Settler to 2S, 1 SE of the Blue dot, as it puts Iron in our territory. Plus, the spoiler from Daghda's set showed a Chinese Settler heading there on the Final Turn- don't want that.

IBT:
zzz

Turn 2-Turn 3 (1450-1425 BC):
:sleep:

IBT:
-Japs are building the Pyramids.

Turn 4 (1400 BC):
-Settler in Position.

IBT:
zzz

Turn 5 (1375 BC):
-Found Bangalore.
-Should have done this before- switch Bombay to a Settler.

IBT:
-Madras: Worker->Temple (for now, at least)

Turn 6 (1350 BC):
-Madras worker moves, will start connecting Madras to Bombay.

IBT:
zzz

Turn 7 (1325 BC):
-Exploring warrior sees a Yayoi (barb) camp 2 tiles away.
-Japan is even with us on tech, China up Myst, Zulu up Myst, HBR.

IBT:
-A Yayoi Horseman appears next to Madras- and the worker. :sad:

Turn 8 (1300 BC):
-Ponder over Madras. The Combat Calculator says the spear in Madras has a 75% chance of beating the Horse if it attacks, so I attack. The Spearman loses. (0-1) :mad: Stupid RNG!!!!!!!!!!!
-Switch Madras to Archer in case more barbs come its way.

IBT:
-Barb Horse Attacks Madras- steals 2 gold :lol:
-Bombay: Settler->Granary

Turn 9 (1275 BC):
-Exact revenge on the Yayoi by killing their warrior and taking their camp and 25 gold. :evil: (1-1) 2 gold for 25 gold is a fair trade right? :lol:

IBT:
-I get a Palace expansion- choose to build landscaping. :cool:

Turn 10 (1250 BC):
zzz

Stopping here, as I explained earlier.

Endturn Stuff:
-Screenie:

-Notes:
-Send the Settler to somewhere around where Daghda founded Goa (refer to screenshpt on last page).
-Iron will be online next turn, worker in gem monuntain working to get us gems.
-The Workers should improve land and connect Madras and Bangalore.
-Beware China and the Zulu, but especiallly China!
-Forgive me for not renaming the Save "Religious SG..."
-Speaking of which, here's the save.

Top Bottom