1000 clues you played too much Civ VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
711. You see the blue globe thingy indicating that your game has finally loaded and you notice that there's nothing but grid lines on the globe and you think of yesterday's sneak peak and you wonder why you didn't think of the start button globe when you saw the sneak peak yesterday because, you know, you've played way too much Civ...

712. You wonder why there aren't more farms in northern Canada, as we Canadians can farm in tundra.

714. You believe that having your personal library is really the line by which you judge between people you want to hang out with and people you naturally consider beneath you.

715. You didn't knew swedish museums where so good and attractive to tourists, knowing that they're just piled up with non-themed garbage just recolted near Sweden's borders, containing artwork for the same and the same artist over and over...

717. You believe that the Ottomans depopulate their native cities to recruit Janissaries, but not from cities the Ottomans conquered from other civs.
718. You believe that Ibrahim the Grand Vizir is the only governor who refuse to be cloned to be in service for all other civs and only want to serve the Ottomans (and is willing to be cloned as long as he only serves the Ottomans).
719. You believe that the Ottomans were kind enough not to slaughter half of a city's population when conquering (while other civs, including otherwise pacifistic ones like the Cree and Canada (and Gandhi's India, but he's secretly a warmonger anyways), halve a conquered city's population).

723. When you just set your alarm for 450am to watch a live stream

723. When you just set your alarm for 450am to watch a live stream

Sure you don't want to move to the states?

724: I just realized my city is entirely surrounded by mountains (Black Mountain, Potosi, Bridge Mountain/Red Rock, Charleston, Sheep mountain, Frenchman/Sunrise mountain), our university should be the best in the world. Sadly, it is not. Though we did get a top research ranking, whatever that means.

Sure you don't want to move to the states?

724: I just realized my city is entirely surrounded by mountains (Black Mountain, Potosi, Bridge Mountain/Red Rock, Charleston, Sheep mountain, Frenchman/Sunrise mountain), our university should be the best in the world. Sadly, it is not. Though we did get a top research ranking, whatever that means.
725: You wonder how your city that started off as a holy site is now a campus and all that while being surrounded by flat grassland.

726: You believe that Canada gains diplomatic favour from its ice hockey arenas and that by having more NHL teams would allow Canada to be a major influence in world politics. After all, the more tourism Canada has, the more diplomatic favour it generates and ice hockey arenas generate tourism later on. Now you know why NHL commissioner Gary Bettman is reluctant to add more NHL teams in Canada, despite demand being able to warrant many more teams (source: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-cant-canada-win-the-stanley-cup/).

728. You say, “What does Valentine’s Day have to do anything with it”, (add any term of endearment like, baby, dear, or whatever you call your significant other). Preposterous idea, I say! It’s Sid Meier’s Civilization VI: Gathering Storm’s Day. We can do V-day another time.”

729. You already have take your February 15th off to be able to play Civ VI Gathering Storm all 14th without having to bother at what time going to bed.

730. You discovered you were in love with your boyfriend when he said to you : "GS is out February 14th... Do you mind if we spent our Valentine's Day playing it?"

732. You believe that no other country in the world can move capitals except Lebanon/Tunisia (which you believe are the same country).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom