1000 clues you played too much Civ VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
670. You decide to purposely get on the naughty list because you need to power up your cities and build railroads with some coal.

674: You think all the best universities in the world are surrounded by mountains on at least four sides, or are Koreans on a hill.
675: You think that Philip II of Spain was a hammy monarch straight out of a telenovela instead of a pale, pasty nerd.

681: I'm still wondering how my city was able to build ice hockey rinks and go to the Stanley cup when we do not have the tile requirements to build one, let alone the civilization requirement.

Last edited:
626. You look out over the ocean and fondly remember Wistful Olaf, the Norwegian warrior in the Maori dev livestream who just stood around on a coastal tile doing nothing for dozens of moves.

622. You take your son ice skating and wonder where all the Canadians are.
623. You are Canadian and wonder why you do not get asked for more favours

624: I'm still wondering how my city was able to build ice hockey rinks and go to the Stanley cup when we do not have the tile requirements to build one, let alone the civilization requirement.

625. You start visiting all the coastal regions for a ‘last look’

626. You look out over the ocean and fondly remember Wistful Olaf, the Norwegian warrior in the Maori dev livestream who just stood around on a coastal tile doing nothing for dozens of moves.

686: you wonder how Mansa Musa is getting all that gold when there's no gold resource. He makes gold from silver mines apparently.

Last edited:
I made an error in my numbering apparently (unless there was a sneaky edit :) ). Next number should start at 688, and the above post should be 687.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom