1275BC - Turn Chat Instructions - Wednesday, 23rd October

Eklektikos

Eponymous
i officially request my honour naming of the next city.
the city next to the cow shall be called "KuhKaff"

Move units as stated in The Aztec War dicussion page, Post# 41, Any new sordsmen that are created after the War has started should patrol our borders incase if any Jag Warriors decide to sneek up on us.

I will be away for a bit, (checking tournament save, and RL obligations). Great Iguanaman will hopefully be at the chat to check the turn 5 saves. If he's not, then my instruction is to check all possible trades at turn 5.

Begin the war....again

Ehecatl Atzin

Instructions from the Governor of Bohemia.

Build Queues:

Bavaria - Warrior (c), Warrior, Warrior, Spear, Sword, Sword
Valhalla - Spearman, Worker, Settler, Spear, Settler
Morgana - Sword (c), Sword, Worker, Sword, Sword
Next City - Settler, Settler, Barracks

Pre-turn - Send the Sword in Bavaria to Valhalla to escourt the Settler there 4 tiles to the SW and plant the next city. Because we've taken one of the MP's from Bavaria, we will need to increase the Lux to 10%. The two workers will finish the road SW of Bavaria in 3 turns and should both be moved to complete the road in the forest West of Morgana. This road should be done on the 7th turn. At that time, I suggest moving them both due West of Bavaria to build a road to our next city.

Turn #1. The Settler and Sword leave Valhalla to their destination.
The Warrior completed in Bavaria can stay in Bavaria for fortification or move on to Morgana, either one. The following Warrior will be our last due to upgrade funding or lack there of.

Morgana should complete its current Sword, start and complete another Sword, then start a third Sword - but when Morgana grows to the next pop, it should be switched to a Worker. This not only gives us the extra Worker to connect a new city, but keeps the pop in Morgana content.

The first new city - Octavinium? Kuhkaff? will have the Sword that escourted it for protection, so it can start immediately on Settlers. I suggest 2 right away and then maybe a barracks or temple. But I feel that this new city should be a Settler Factory.

We may have to wait a turn for the second Settler to be produced in Valhalla because of the pop reduction.

Science Orders:

Please continue the path to lit and if completed move on to polytheism.

I would like to annoucne in this thread that we are offcially Screwed.

We are nil in culture dropping behind in science and attacked to early in the war vs the aztecs. Are forces are being injuried in the war and with the low amount of cities we have we might not be able to replace them fast enough.

Top Bottom