18 Civs; the Aztec Version

I like this. Yuca is a moron, but, of coarse Monty is to. :lol:
It sounds good :goodjob:

Man, you got all this crap backwards... the Mexicans conquer the U.S.? What's next? They bring the Spanish civilization to the ground?

One they are not Mexicans they are aztecs and if it was historical it would be so boring getting raped by conquistadors while all you have is swordsmen.

I was just joking.

Okay....no we play the waiting game.

haha wow this is going to be as good as the egyption story! Monty has almost the same personality as Hati, and yuka is the new scythe!

Yuca's smart. :D

Don't kill off the Incas until Europe is discovered. You need at last one trading partner.

Erm . . . too late :blush: i already played the next few turns.
Thanks to everyone who posted, it's much appreciated.:D

Part II
650BC​
But Montezuma is not satisfied with wiping out America
MONTEZUMA: ME WANT MORE BLOOOOOOOOD!
POPOL: Erm . . . of course, sire, it would be . . . delightful, but can we at least pause for thought?
MONTEZUMA: NO! I’ve decided, we must now act fast to fully leverage our jaguars.
YUCA: Yuca agree, but how?
MONTEZUMA: Now of course this is a HUGE guess, but I reckon there’s an empire down south as well.
AXA: Good! Someone else to talk to.
MONTEZUMA: And we’re going to ship our jaguars over and . . . KILL THEM! A-MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
AXA: No! That just isn’t fair.
MONTEZUMA: Life ain’t fair. What you gonna do?
POPOL: But how are you going to get ships over there?
MONTEZUMA: Just wait and see. Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!
POPOL: You’ll need to start Sailing at any rate. We just finished Mathematics.
MONTEZUMA: Mathematics? What do we need THAT for? I can already count.
POPOL: Your counting differs to mine, sire, and many others too.
MONTEZUMA: Oh. Well, I can see you do need it then. Imagine not knowing how to count! I bet you don’t even know what two plus three is.
POPOL: Five.
MONTEZUMA: See?

300BC​
The fleet is ready
MONTEZUMA: Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha! Our 5 Galleys are loaded with 10 Jags, and we’re off!
POPOL: It appears you settled Texcoco, so your fleet could sail through the isthmus. I hoped . . . I mean, didn’t think you’d realised.
MONTEZUMA: I know everything, Popol, you idiot. And anyway, I founded Texcoco because I felt like it, the fleet could get through anyway.
AXA: What? What a stroke of lunacy!
MONTEZUMA: I know, Popol is a lunatic, isn’t he?
(Yuca enters)
YUCA: Yuca bring visitors.
MONTEZUMA: AHA! Everyone keep quiet, and don’t tell him about our plan.
(A stranger enters)
STRANGER: The Incan Empire welcomes the glorious Aztec people and their leader, Montezuma. You play ceremonial ball with us, we’ll play ceremonial ball with you.
MONTEZUMA: Erm, welcome!
CAPAC: You seem distracted. Why?
MONTEZUMA: Erm, for a fleeting moment there I thought you were my wife, who I had shipped over to Washington before the invasion of rats, who conquered our palace before I killed them with my pet jaguars. Erm, no, sorry, I didn’t . . . oh, what the hell. I WANT YOUR BLOOD!
AXA: Cool, calm, collected. That’s our leader.
CAPAC: What? You mean that fleet isn’t a peace party?
MONTEZUMA: MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! BLOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!
CAPAC: Yeah, I think I’ll go.
MONTEZUMA: No, wait, I want peace.
CAPAC: Really?
MONTEZUMA: For now, yeah.
CAPAC: (sighs) Whatever. Now can I go? I have to prepare for war with my psychopathic neighbour.
MONTEZUMA: Really? Haven’t met him. See ya.
(Capac exits)
MONTEZUMA: Do you think he twigged?
AXA: If he did, it sure wasn’t your fault. You played it sooooooo well.
MONTEZUMA: Good! It doesn’t really matter, we’re declaring war next turn anyway. And well done, lads, for letting me do the talking.

250BC​
Montezuma declares war
MONTEZUMA: HEY! CAPAC, YOU SON OF A WHORE!
CAPAC: What?
MONTEZUMA: It’s war, beeeatch! WOOOOOOOO!
CAPAC: Really. And you woke me up for that breaking piece of news.
MONTEZUMA: Erm, yeah.
CAPAC: Go home, Montezuma. Apart from anything else, my kingdom is small and poor.
MONTEZUMA: But rich in blood. Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Attachments

• 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 539
125BC​
Montezuma incurs heavy losses
YUCA: We lose half our troops capturing Cuzco, sire.
MONTEZUMA: Bugger. I forgot, Capac gets copper basically on his doorstep.
POPOL: Then make peace.
MONTEZUMA: I intend to make pieces of him, you know that.
POPOL: Did I say Pieces?
MONTEZUMA: Erm, YES, you did.
POPOL: Never mind. I meant, make peace, as in, END THE DAMN WAR!
MONTEZUMA: Alright, alright! Jeez, don’t get angry, will you! I can replenish my forces, then attack again.
POPOL: That wasn’t what I meant either . . . oh, who cares. I could have a better conversation with a brick wall.
AXA: Brick walls don’t’ talk!
POPOL: Exactly.

100BC​
Montezuma goes to make peace
MONTEZUMA: Hey, Capac, my favourite trading partner!
CAPAC: Trading partner? I thought we were at war!
MONTEZUMA: We are. I thought, you trade me Meditation, Archery AND Masonry, and I’ll give you the square root of bugger all for it. Oh, I almost forgot, I’ll leave off you for a while.
CAPAC: Done.
MONTEZUMA: As I said, cheers Huayna, my favourite trading partner.
CAPAC: Well I get better deals from the barbarians than you. They attack me less.
MONTEZUMA: You’re mistaken. I AM the barbarians! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

420AD​
The Aztecs tech for a few turns in peace
POPOL: Wow, since last time, we researched Alphabet, Pottery, Code of Laws, Currency and Monarchy!
MONTEZUMA: And I’m adopting HR. Because I’m spiritual. And I’m building a Sac Altar in Tenoch-thingy now. Man, I LOVE being Aztec! Aggressive, Spiritual, Jags and Sac Altars! What more could you want?
POPOL: How about a competent leader?
MONTEZUMA: You’re not insulting me, are you?
POPOL: No, I, erm, merely mentioned how competent our leader must be. Hey, our leader is you!
MONTEZUMA: Yeah, don’t forget it. Now start Compass, with regard to Optics. We need to get out there and, erm, meet other guys. Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

520AD​
Time for the Incas to make their last stand
MONTEZUMA: There. 9 Jags and an Axe should do it. Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!
YUCA: Yuca be back.
AXA: May the Force be with you!
POPOL: That’s Yoda, you idiot.

Attachments

• 136.jpg
    136.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 460
Top Bottom