2012 Apocalypse Coming Up

I'm going to the dentist the 21st, eleven o'clock central european time. Hope the apocalypse comes early.

Hah I just realize that I (think?) I'll be flying over Israel and Syria on the 21st. Huzzah! THIS CAN ONLY END WELL!

Hah I just realize that I (think?) I'll be flying over Israel and Syria on the 21st. Huzzah! THIS CAN ONLY END WELL!

Don't go to that Megiddo/Armageddon place, I've heard the angels and demons have booked there for some sort of "final battle between the forces of good and evil" event.

I'm secretly a zombie alien pirate reptillian monster who has been waiting thousands of years to fullfill my destiny.

December 21 can't come soon enough.

…and that is not dead, which can eternal lie…

I'm going to go to school at 710 as usual. But in my classes that day, i'm going to do whatever I please. Even if the world doesn't end, I still want to have fun. And I know the whole 2012 thing is bullcrap. I just want a reason to party. :band::woohoo:

less than a week left and its kinda quiet. I was hoping more loonies and tinfoilers talking about it IRL. There's less hype about the date as it approaches it seems. Or perhaps its due to the chatter about school shooting drowning out virtually everything else atm? eh

Perhaps that was the point of it all?

My family already celebrated Christmas, this past weekend. Just in case.

So, on the 25th, you can celebrate again. I like this idea.

I wonder if there are people actually giving away their stuff and taking out massive loans.

I expect a lot of people will do some crazy stuff because they believe this nonsense. Most people are like "meh" on the subject if you ask them or they think it's a joke. I don't think we'll be lucky enough to be notified of our world's end date if it's going to be a sudden end.

I wonder if there are people actually giving away their stuff and taking out massive loans.

Some certainly will be. The numbers shouldn't be large. But considering that some people buy into every apocalypse story, this one has more of a following than many of the others.

I wish I could be an astronaut.... Chilling out on the space station, beer in my hand, watching the fireworks ^^

He'd still have a better view of the fireworks than we poor wimps would.

Which would not happen to us?

Which would not happen to us?
How do you know?

They don't call it Spontaneous Low-Mass Main-Sequence Stellar Detonation for nothing kiddo. :mischief:

Only stars below 0.4 solar masses are immune. ;)

Top Bottom