2014 College Football Prediction Contest Thread

downtown

Crafternoon Delight
Hey friends, with the season coming up, and with some early lines already leaking in, I thought I'd start a thread on this, in particular, to ask about last year.

For the first time, last season, we moved beyond just straight picking winners and losers, and added a pick against the spread component. The idea was to increase the difficult, give more ways for separation, and make it easier to pick interesting games. Some people liked this, some people did not.

For this season, how would you like to do this?

1) A return to the old style. 10 games a week, straight up winner/loser, no spreads. Games traditionally the 10 "biggest" games of the week, from any day of the week.

2) A return of last season, 10 games, typically the best games of the week, but with a spread component. Get 1 point for getting winner right, 1 point for the spread.

3) A change in the number of games per week, or in the type of games.

4) Something different.

What would you like? I want people to participate and enjoy everything.

I would like to see a change in the number of games to include at least a C-USA or Sun Belt game.

No other interest?

I'll put the list of games together by Sunday (and I'll include at least one non P5 game), complete with spreads. If it's only like, 4 of us doing it though, I probably won't continue the whole season.

Top Bottom