3rdTribesTheCharm

Hyboria took Mayan Capital and declared war against my (Norwood's) Germany with hugest stack I ever seen in this game. Everyone has to join me now against sinimusta and his run away civs. War on all front will weaken him, but if you all let him to defeat us one by one -- you folks may as well surrender him this game. Don't wait until you get your desired tech, attack him with all you got, I promise he wont stand a chance.
I am Norwood and I approve this message. (No offense sinimusta!)

All I can say is Hercules and Count should have been ringing alarm bells long time ago, and we all had to listen to them. But their civs are trashed now. Everyone else can be next if they don't join me so we could stop his ^^ civs right now!

All I can say is Hercules and Count should have been ringing alarm bells long time ago, and we all had to listen to them. But their civs are trashed now. Everyone else can be next if they don't join me so we could stop his ^^ civs right now!

At the time I did think I rang alarm bells. But is difficult to co-ordinate a response, each civ has different speed of progress and military.

Fighting since I don't know when. :deadhorse: Lost 2 armies and now have another beyond the border probably walking into another trap. Oh well; PBEM Tracker for this game still doesn't like me will email to Isabella.

3rdTribesTheCharm_AD-1180_to_Isabella

We need more coordination. How many units can he possibly have? His communication lines are terribly stretched. I keep exchange-killing his veteran troops far away from his base, while producing mine next door. And we need to stop fighting other civs :help: I did, Count can confirm.

Spoiler :
... while Mali just captured a city :nono:

Heroic defense of former Maya city cost Hyboria 9 units, with core German cities still unmolested. All units to the defense of the Vaterland!

Still a pain to play; onwards via email
3rdTribesTheCharm_AD-1190_to_Isabella

This game continues to drag along and the holiday season is coming very soon. It will soon come to a standstill. I will become an AI on my next go around; I've had no response for a replacement.
:sad:
3rdTribesTheCharm
Current playing order:
- Chasbolt [-5] -- Rameses II of Arabia, Frederick of Mali, Kublai Khan of Egypt,
- Hercules90 [0] - - Hammurabi of Byzantium, Isabella of HRE, Augustus Caesar of France
- Rodrigo Costa [?] - - Mehmed ?
- PatriotNorwood [-5] - - Suleiman of Rome, Mao Tse Tung of Germany, Asoka of Korea
- Sinimusta [+2] - - Tokugawa of India, Charlemagne of Mongolia, Alexander of Ethiopia
- Count1 [0] - - Joao of China, Sitting Bull of Maya, Victoria of Native America

[GMT]

Chasbolt replaced Zoot Horn Rollo
Rodrigo Costa replaced Kenwyn
PatriotNorwood replaced Osbiath.

chasbolt has retired his team...AIs now and Merry Christmas to all and ....good night! :xmascheers:

3rdTribesTheCharm_AD-1200_to_Isabella sent via email as Tracker in this game doesn't like me.

Good bye! Sorry to see you go...

Hi guys, I just played my turns and tried to send the turn to Isabella (as Chasbolt is now AI) and tracker gives me the message 'No file selected'.

Any ideas?

Here is the turn

Attachments

• 3rdTribesTheCharm_AD-1210_to_Isabella.CivBeyondSwordSave
    877.4 KB · Views: 99
Hi guys, I just played my turns and tried to send the turn to Isabella (as Chasbolt is now AI) and tracker gives me the message 'No file selected'.

Any ideas?

Here is the turn

The same thing happened to me; I sent them to Hercules/Isabel by email. :(

Top Bottom