3rdTribesTheCharm

sinimusta must feel really sore right now ;) 16 strongest units of his Mongolian/Hyborian horde died giving birth to two German generals for the price of one spearman and one horse archer. Superpromouted King Conan was captured alive and sent to Berlin in the iron cage :king:

If the planet unites you could be stopped. Chasbolt had to be replaced with human, for example. ..

The game would be dead if we had waited for that, too bad.

Here's the turn.

Attachments

• 3rdTribesTheCharm_AD-1230_to_Isabella.CivBeyondSwordSave
    891.8 KB · Views: 141
Another painful set back for sinimusta :woohoo:, this time for his Indians: 10 advanced units killed (including GG) for the price of 10 inferior units lost by Romans (sadly we also lost GG, but we are Imperialistic and produced 2 GGs in one turn).

Another painful set back for sinimusta :woohoo:, this time for his Indians: 10 advanced units killed (including GG) for the price of 10 inferior units lost by Romans (sadly we also lost GG, but we are Imperialistic and produced 2 GGs in one turn).

Check out your troops when you get the turn.

Attachments

• 3rdTribesTheCharm_AD-1240_to_Isabella.CivBeyondSwordSave
    906.7 KB · Views: 117
Well I could loose at most 6 more. 3 to the fresh Knights, 1 loss from the mauled one, 1 from Maces and 1 from Chariot Medic. Still holding the city, I presume.

Here's the turn.

Attachments

• 3rdTribesTheCharm_AD-1250_to_Isabella.CivBeyondSwordSave
    910.3 KB · Views: 77
Turn is here, tracker is still acting weird.

Edit: managed to upload to tracker but the turn is shown only under view turns option.

Attachments

• 3rdTribesTheCharm_AD-1260_to_Isabella.CivBeyondSwordSave
    910.3 KB · Views: 109
Actually when I go to the tracker I see Hercules' turn uploaded, but indeed it says the turn is still on you :confused:

GPS and turn uploaded. Usually (Kenwyn)Rodrigo is able to download it. Has done so far.

Topdog won Lib race :shifty: Should we despair?

Yes, I usually play the very same day I get the file, turn 1330 AD was sent to sinimusta on May 15, resenting just in case.

Can someone remind my how in the world did we agree to have Mali be played by AI? It's a pretty big civ and could offer some resistance to Hyboria.

This game continues to drag along and the holiday season is coming very soon. It will soon come to a standstill. I will become an AI on my next go around; I've had no response for a replacement.
:sad:
3rdTribesTheCharm
Current playing order:
- Chasbolt [-5] -- Rameses II of Arabia, Frederick of Mali, Kublai Khan of Egypt,
- Hercules90 [0] - - Hammurabi of Byzantium, Isabella of HRE, Augustus Caesar of France
- Rodrigo Costa [?] - - Mehmed ?
- PatriotNorwood [-5] - - Suleiman of Rome, Mao Tse Tung of Germany, Asoka of Korea
- Sinimusta [+2] - - Tokugawa of India, Charlemagne of Mongolia, Alexander of Ethiopia
- Count1 [0] - - Joao of China, Sitting Bull of Maya, Victoria of Native America

[GMT]

Chasbolt replaced Zoot Horn Rollo
Rodrigo Costa replaced Kenwyn
PatriotNorwood replaced Osbiath.

It was in post 310. Chasbolt couldn't find replacement.

Top Bottom