8.3x Bugs Thread

am I the only one for whom the Scenarios don't work? there's no "FFH Scenarios" like there is in base FFH in Play Scenario, and if I try to access them from the XML/Scenarios folder it gives python exceptions and has me being on turn 1. there's no button to access them either on the top right corner, I guess it was replaced by the guild button.

playing 8.31

CtD.
turn end -> wait 48sec(by my PC) -> CtD

thx WM

will be fixed next patch. Was caused by your capital building unlimited amount of thralls because of Multiple Production Modcomp, so changing Building order prevents CTD.

Should the Khazad *really* want to build this many warriors? I sent a Cultist on a walk over the waves to visit them and found approx. 100 warriors in their capital! This has to be killing their economy too...

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    271.9 KB · Views: 129
While looking for the cause of my hung game, I noticed a lot of pirate ships are spawning and being trapped in ice

Should the Khazad *really* want to build this many warriors? I sent a Cultist on a walk over the waves to visit them and found approx. 100 warriors in their capital! This has to be killing their economy too...

well, the cause could be anything. Without a savegame there is little I can do.

While looking for the cause of my hung game, I noticed a lot of pirate ships are spawning and being trapped in ice

I will upload a Patch for this later.

LAN game with 6 Humans, 7 AI.

We had no OOS problems except for 2, which happened under the same circumstances.

I was playing as Infernal, and every time (twice) when I captured a city and decided to install a new governor instead of razing, we got OOS error. Both occasions also happened to be when the city I captured was the last city the enemy civ owned, therefore eliminating them from the game. This might be a known OOS situation, I don't know, but reporting it just in case. :p

The next error is a CTD, and was also on 8.31, but it was in a 3 Human, 9 AI Internet game. I thought I had saved the game with a separate name when it happened, but I can't find it. :-/

This one involved the Balseraphs leader Weevil, Pickle, and Hyde and their Foolish trait, which gives the Taunt ability to all ground units.

On two separate occasions, using the Taunt ability resulted in all three players experiencing a CTD. The first occasion was simply when Taunt was used on some goblins. The second occasion, the Balseraphs had a Flesh Golem, and a Warrior search a Goblin Fort(I think) which resulted in the Dwarf vs Lizardmen event. The Balseraphs chose to help the Lizardmen and then in the same turn had his stack of Flesh Golem, Warrior, and Lizardmen use Taunt on the Dwarves, which resulted in all three players CTD.

when Pyre of Sepulcher spawns on flood plains and is explored, the fire mana node is not created.

I found a bug w/r/t the Fey and the Wild Hunt:

Unit support costs do not go away - even after the spell is over and the units are dead. I tried reloading a few turns before the duration ended and deleted all the units - still no luck. Is this a feature/penalty?

I checked this out a bit, although only within the limits of my skills -

I think the problem is simply that the wild hunters lack a <bmilitarysupport> tag or whatever. When I inserted this and set it to zero, the costs went away after the units died and the spell duration ended.

Looking at the Assets/XML/Gameinfo/CIV4HandicapInfo.xml I find
<iAIFreeNobleHouseSupportModifier>25</iAIFreeNobleHouseSupportModifier>
<iAIFreeNobleHouseSupportModifier>20</iAIFreeNobleHouseSupportModifier>
under immortal. Guess it should only be <iAIFreeNobleHouseSupportModifier>20</iAIFreeNobleHouseSupportModifier>

My Iron Golem's button art is not right.

Either I am getting *really* unlucky, or my pegasuses are never retreating.
They retreat fine as wild animals, but whenever the ones I captured are attacked, they die. I have only lost 4 this game, but they have never retreated.

So I am guessing the 25% retreat only applies to your units?
Or maybe "80% flight chance" only applies if it is a ground or sea unit attacking the pegasus?
I did just have one flee a dragon, so, I guess it works sometimes.

In this save, go press end turn, and watch the mounted mercenaries in the far north eastern corner. They move 3 tiles into the forest, and then, for some reason, they get to move 3 more tiles again, so they kill my adept.

Looking at this again, it looks like maybe all barbarians got to move twice in one turn for some reason. I think the mercenaries in the central far north move two tiles as well.

Attachments

• DoubleMountedMercMove.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1 MB · Views: 100
On two separate occasions, using the Taunt ability resulted in all three players experiencing a CTD. The first occasion was simply when Taunt was used on some goblins. The second occasion, the Balseraphs had a Flesh Golem, and a Warrior search a Goblin Fort(I think) which resulted in the Dwarf vs Lizardmen event. The Balseraphs chose to help the Lizardmen and then in the same turn had his stack of Flesh Golem, Warrior, and Lizardmen use Taunt on the Dwarves, which resulted in all three players CTD.

Patch 8.32. On two separate occasions, a succesful (but lethal) Taunt on a Stag by a Scout led to a CTD.

Bug or feature?
fawns can be born Esus
but when I upgrade them to satyrs, they change religions, and become FoL.

Top Bottom