9th Civ: It's Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Greg enjoyed his lunch of Swedish meatballs! ;)

Whenever you zip up a jacket or take a sip of X-mas coke, think of Sweden! It was a Swedish artist who painted that annoyingly jolly santa on Coca Cola bottles.

Motov, my serious attempt is in the Civ Suggestion thread, but it would be: Gustav Adolf, Light Field Cannon (same as a regular cannon but does not need to be set up), and Hackapell (not sure specifically, but replaces Lancer). UA: Swedish Liberalism (all additional cities, either built or captured increase the social policy cost less compared to other civs).

But let's go back to speculating over whether this is Gustavus or if it's a picture of Shaka's codpiece. ;)

The Netherlands have already been confirmed as a new addition. Portugal has not, but given that Lisbon is being added as a City-State, that's more or less confirming they won't be in.

Way to shoot down my hopes and dreams!! :)
Then I hope it's Scottish. ^.^

Way to shoot down my hopes and dreams!! :)
Then I hope it's Scottish. ^.^

Boudicca's capital is Edinburgh...

...not that I'm actively trying to rain on your parade or anything :mischief:

I do think having Scotland as a Civ would have been awesome, though.

It looks like an tribal outfit so I think of Zulu.

Btw Greg when are we going too get answers from the dev.team?

I think based on the pictures people have posted of Gustavus Adolphus, it's pretty clear it's Sweden. Shaka doesn't strike me as a lace man.

Spoiler :

If one looks clearly at the image, one can see it definetly a Alien wearing a funny hat!
The last civ are the Martians!!

Spoiler :

If one looks clearly at the image, one can see it definetly a Alien wearing a funny hat!

Way to spoil the surprise!

We are mostly assuming that this is a picture of the Leader, and not of a UU, UB, Civ-Map-Thing or World Wonder.

The impressionist-type color patterns seem more like the World Wonder pictures than anything else.

(Though if it is a wonder, I am even more clueless... if that's even possible.)

Btw Greg when are we going too get answers from the dev.team?

He said he's having lunch, 1 hour ago. We could speculate on when he will return. I'd say 10 min from now, so he can brush his teeth.

Spoiler :

UA: Being able to build space ship parts from turn 1. It is strong, but Keshiks are still stronger.

We are mostly assuming that this is a picture of the Leader, and not of a UU, UB, Civ-Map-Thing or World Wonder.

The impressionist-type color patterns seem more like the World Wonder pictures than anything else.

(Though if it is a wonder, I am even more clueless... if that's even possible.)

Oh good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom