9th Civ: It's Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait! Do you guys remember the main screen on the Demo from Pax? It had a renaissance prince's face on it. We could connect the pieces of the puzzle with it!

Sweden interesting.

Whoever heard the rumor at Pax that it would be a northern ice civ (and thought it may have been Sweden) please speak up. I forget who said so but the rumor had been floating here for a while.

====

Can't say I got what I wanted (African, Asian, or an Americas Civ), but Sweden isn't a bad choice either.

I'm glad to see that it's most likely some European civilization.
If it's Portugal I would be very happy, it would mean that both my nationalities will be added to the game by means of an expansion.

Could it be possible this is a leader of a colony?

By the way TheKingOfBigOz, looks like you lost our bet :D (Since it isn't the Zulu). I guess I have to start thinking of a signature for you (or if you want come up with one and I'll see if its ok).

NOOOOOOOOOOO not another European civ, come on give me a break! It's overkill. Not every European country needs a civ in the game.

Besides, Portugal is much more deserving than many of the European ones who're being added.

I hope it is Portugal, they always deserve to be on the game. But, cmon, 678 european civs...

Expansion with a focus on the renaissance adds multiple civs from the region the renaissance took place in... not entirely surprising!

@people who think this expansion is overly European. I agree, but what this means is that a lot of future content has a better chance to be non-European.

Also @Montov - Never expected to laugh so loudly while reading a Civ site.

By the way TheKingOfBigOz, looks like you lost our bet :D (Since it isn't the Zulu). I guess I have to start thinking of a signature for you (or if you want come up with one and I'll see if its ok).

D: you come up.. 6 months, make sure you put up a date too. I'll only put it up ONCE the name fo the civ is revealed (who knows, maybe Zulu will have a modern representation and I still win :lol:

D: you come up.. 6 months, make sure you put up a date too. I'll only put it up ONCE the name fo the civ is revealed (who knows, maybe Zulu will have a modern representation and I still win :lol:

Haha fair enough :p

Well it looks like most of you guys have moved on to stage 2 of the Kubler-Ross model.

I tried looking for Dom Pedro and Simon Bolivar in hope that we're wrong and it isn't European... no luck :(

Yea, both of them have such a distinctive feel. Would be very hard to confuse them for whoever this leader is.

Bolivar and his horse :lol:

Guess this removes Gran Colombia vs Brazil Debate, and odds are South America entirely :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom