A Brave New World Part 2

OOC: So wait, would it be London or Cardiff who hosts the upcoming Olympics?

IC:

La Grande Syndiqué de la Métis votes for Oslo to host the upcoming Olympiad.

Cardiff is the city picked by the Olympic committee.

TO: World

The Greater Georgian protectorate is an symbol of Axis power on the north American continent. Any and all activities against the GGP will be seen as an act of war. Tennesseans and Georgians are brothers in arms, spirit and blood, our alliance is eternal and powerful.

TO: Louisiana

We were taking pictures.

In other events, the Ottoman Empire has chosen to support Paris for the 1932 Olympics.

England corrects its vote, to Cardiff

TO: Louisiana

We were taking pictures.

We don't get out of the house very often, and the misses thought some sightseeing would be good for us.:lol:

To: Our Allies

We thank our allies for aiding us in our great victories this year. The Communists will surrender or be driven into the sea!

To: The Union of Chinese Collectives

The tide has turned permanently in our favor. There is no way your armies can withstand the combined strength of the Republic and her allies. End this now and lay down your arms if you care at all about the lives you claim to represent.

I should have heeded EQ's warning. This is not good. Now it's all or nothing. Either the Communists seize control, or Nationalists control New France. Heaven forbid, they may even join the :vomit: Anti-Communists (even the name is reactionary!).

I'm considering drawing my own cartoon, but need to put a face to the name of Jacques Loisel. It will be based off one of these guys:

Spoiler :

The first guy was the original. I chose Che as an option not only because he's famous but also because if I were to make some very minor adjustments to my appearance and don his uniform (and become Cuban), I could do a very good impersonation. So there's a little vanity in choosing Che ;).

I just ask because I know EQ had issues with photos earlier on in the thread.

I pick Oslo.

maybe you should photoshop his hat onto the other guy...

OOC: Though he was alos a honorary cuban for some time too

The Republic of China supports Paris, France for the Olympic Games and hopes to be able to attend.

to: Georgia
Explain yourself immediately for this violation of our sovereignty and we demand a reparation of 1 EP for the families of those who were killed and the chaos you caused.

Oslo for the Olympic games.

To Arabistan
CC: Ottoman Empire, Persia
From The Empire of Virginia

We are open to negotiations regarding the eventual independence of Arabistan. However, as this is the first we have heard of such intentions, we will need time to assess and build an independent Arabistan. This includes setting up a stable government with no communist influence, an alliance with Virginia to insure no foreign aggression to the new nation, and special trading, tariff, and commercial rights for Virginian companies who have spent millions improving the infrastructure of Arabistan. Also, we will PM further terms.

To Georgia
From Empire of Virginia

Your act against New Orleans is a blatant violation of Louisianan sovereignty. Virginia will monitor all further aggressive acts by Georgia against the people of Louisiana.

Top Bottom