A Brave New World Part 2

No more order revisions will be accepted beyond this point. New Orders will still be taken. It's a shame that so many people have to die this year. What should have been a nice small war will likely soon require many of you to find new nations.

Let's just say that some people may have followed blindly into a war they almost certainly will regret.

I had thought I had averted War...

Russia has Betrayed me!! Or was it Virginia...

EDIT: Orders Sent

OOC: Interesting times ahead it would seem. =\

Indeed.

$20 says that the biggest looser is Virginia. They seemed to leap in when they didn't need to.

OOC: I don't know. Something must be terribly wrong with people who play Americans in this game - they all make the critical mistake of underestimating JTK.

OOC: I don't know. Something must be terribly wrong with people who play Americans in this game - they all make the critical mistake of underestimating JTK.

Not I. I make the assumption that everyone is perpetually in a better position than I am.

OOC: I'm an Argentine, not an American, if you're referring to me.

Given the lack of a historically important United States, America probably refers to the New World in general.

OOC: I don't know. I may have bitten off a little more than I can chew this time. Seeing how UCNA alone can muster up 800 divisions a turn. Oh well, if I go down at least I go down fighting commies.

No more orders of any type may be sent from beyond this point.

Given the lack of a historically important United States, America probably refers to the New World in general.

OOC: Yup, and we have been doing since 1852.

Jason said:
OOC: I don't know. I may have bitten off a little more than I can chew this time. Seeing how UCNA alone can muster up 800 divisions a turn. Oh well, if I go down at least I go down fighting commies.

OOC: Some Southe'n steel and shot will go a long way. Army quality is an exponential regression.

I'll accept that explanation. For as long as I've been around, I've assumed it referred to the old United States, seeing as they were the first to call themselves "Americans" in the revolution.

True, but one could do a very interesting study on how the American ideal has evolved separately in this world than from ours. I imagine that after the miscarriage of the United States, the term would simply come to refer to the two continents, and never gain its OTL connotations.

Top Bottom