A Democracy game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this straight...AOA is the military leader and Fayedi is his deputy? This IS going to be a fun game!

Why not?

He's a poster, isn't he?

Add me to the list please.

I'd be up for the deputy Information officer.

Working for the great CornMaster would be an honor

I only posted that i would like to join, so would you please put me in Diplomacy?

Originally posted by Alcibiaties of Athenae
Why not?

He's a poster, isn't he?

Don't get me wrong, I don't think there is anything wrong with it. As I said, I think it'll be fun. The interaction of various personalities is what will make this fun.

A question. Are terms of office limited by game turns or real days. The reason I ask is for the begining of the game. I am under the impression that once we have an initial direction the President (El Duck) will play several turns since it is the begining and not much is happening. My concern (Especially since I am now an office holder) is that opening terms will not last long enough in real time. I would suggest that we either go by real days, or make a special dispensation for the early game. After all, our current leaders are the ones setting up the game, and if they have to hand over the reigns of power beore figuring it all out, A. it would be unfair, and B. the game could fall apart.

WHat does the Information man do?

Originally posted by CornMaster
Sorry .:KNAS:. and SpaceCow.

I re-read the thread..... .:KNAS:. asked twice...I must have missed it. So .:KNAS:. is the Diplomacy Deputy.

You can run for the position in 30 turns. :D

I was under the impression that Deputies were selected by the Ministers. Is this what you meant, or am I off base?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom