• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

A Mafia Game taking place in the East [sign-ups]

Overall I'm pretty happy with the site. But seems odd that there isn't a larger cap on PMs as I imagine they don't take up a lot of data storage compared to other stuff.

Plus it seems pretty doubtful that many people even need 100 a year. Maybe just a heavily advertised program that autodeletes all PMs older than 3 years after the first 50 unless they're in a custom folder?

I mean, it's nice that I have over 1000 PMs stored in my TWC inbox, but do I really need to store the loads of PMs I have from over four years ago?

The .org has one million PMs' inbox size.

Just saying.

The one millionth PM should be from the Queen congratulating you on your internet success.

Plus it seems pretty doubtful that many people even need 100 a year. Maybe just a heavily advertised program that autodeletes all PMs older than 3 years after the first 50 unless they're in a custom folder?

Depends on the gaming. A decent game of diplomacy will easily average out higher than that, then combine that with a few mafia games and an rp and...clearing out one's box every 3 days begins to suck.

Oh yes, TWC's then. But I saw that pic that you posted and thought it must have been the .org then.

Depends on the gaming. A decent game of diplomacy will easily average out higher than that, then combine that with a few mafia games and an rp and...clearing out one's box every 3 days begins to suck.

I know, which is why I said "many." I was also taking into account the weirdos who don't play mafia and stuff on forums.

"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 1 seconds." [pissed]

I think there should be a prize for the longest running post game/in game Signup Thread conversation :p

Not actually sure what's going on, forgot I needed to come over here and all. Whoops. >.>

I am still here though, if I'm still alive and all, and thanks for kicking me about it Legato.

I am pleased that my CFC friends and my GITP friends are now friends.

Pizza's matchmaking service... using networking powers for... good?

Good? GOOD!?!? What is this world coming to. You're not the pizzaguy I remember.

Friends, well, what you would really call friends…

Holy jeebus, I actually got email notifications.

Now, if my inbox was much, much larger I'd consider hosting here again.

Top Bottom