1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

A New Dawn Bug Reports and Feedback

Discussion in 'Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn' started by 45°38'N-13°47'E, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noyyau

Noyyau Privateer Captain

I didn't exclude anything in the Audio folder.

Anyway, replaced what I had with the files from the repository, everything is working, so thanks again :D

2. dbkblk

dbkblk Chieftain

I don't believe in God, I believe in Kankan Musa!

3. youmakemefart

youmakemefart Chieftain

Feedback newest version:

Generally it feels like a lot of fun and well balanced, but, for some reason Religions are not being founded...

Also, I like to rename my Civs, however, the name constantly reverts to the default civilsation name...

+ is there any way to see during the game what game options/parameters you have selected (e.g. No Revolutions, Random seed on reload, Raging Barbarians..)?

4. 45°38'N-13°47'E

45°38'N-13°47'E Chieftain

Ctrl+shift+q

5. youmakemefart

youmakemefart Chieftain

Thanks!

Any way the renaming issue could be solved?

6. MercuryBluefalc

MercuryBluefalc Chieftain

Hi Guys

i have a little problem: First i updated to the newest Rev, but 3 revs ago something went wrong. All Country Flags are now in one color. My flag is black, another one yellow, etc. If i start a new game all is fine. Its only a minor thing, but a bit wired. Thanks.

7. dbkblk

dbkblk Chieftain

Thank you for the report. It's already been reported. This is due to a change in the flag management. I am looking for a temporary fix for those who have this problem.

8. 45°38'N-13°47'E

dbkblk is working on it, this bug has already been reported, see other thread.

Edit, damn, he's been faster :)
    By the way I also shortly noted this problem but since I had little time these days I haven't checked thoroughly. It seems anyway that the problem disappeared after I unchecked / checked again Modern Flags option in the launcher. I'm not 100% sure of this anyway.

9. dbkblk

dbkblk Chieftain

No, this is because the flag location seems hardcoded in the savegame, but only for those which have began between some of the last revisions. I don't really understand but I have an idea to fix this.

10. HeedimusMaximus

HeedimusMaximus Chieftain

I love this mod. After the last update, I am unable to select more than one unit at a time when they are loaded into transports or carriers. I am probably missing something very basic, and I apologize if this has already been addressed.

I am unable to select more than one fighter unit at a time in a carrier, or more than one unit loaded into a transport.

Thanks in advance, and this mod is amazing.

11. 45°38'N-13°47'E

Which revision are you using? This bug has been solved months ago. You can see your revision number hovering the mouse on your flag near the minimap. I don't remember for fighters but I'm 100% sure it works for units on transports, I've done it yesterday evening when I last played AND

12. HeedimusMaximus

I am using AND build 835.
    Rom 2.92
    Rec dcm 2.80
    Better bts 1.01
    Unofficial 3.19 patch.

Thank you for the reply! Am I just behind on my version of the mod?

13. 45°38'N-13°47'E

Yep, current revision is 910. I suggest you try this one, it has a lot more feature and bug fixed. Just be cautious that you might need to start a new game. Savegame compatibility sometimes doesn't work properly with very old revisions.

14. HeedimusMaximus

Thank you for your help my friend. Truly appreciated. Thank you for your continued work on what is my favorite bts mod by far.

15. 45°38'N-13°47'E

16. Rob (R8XFT)

Rob (R8XFT) Ancient Briton Super Moderator

Moderator Action: Thread closed; please use the link in the post above for any new reports/feedback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.