AAranda's modcomps for RoM 2.7

Indonesia is in my "to do" list , but it will take me a long time yet to get to asians civs , i'm afraid
About help , everything will be welcome . In fact , i,ve nothing set for Indonesia , so all will be welcome , UB , UU , LEADERS , PATRIOTS .... Kopassus will be include , of course
Glad to hear that
Don't worry, i can wait.Just ask me whenever you need my help:goodjob:

US

Hey, the US's musketman replacement should have Flanking 1&2 because in the Revolutionary War, we used skirmishing tactics against the British, we appeared out of the forest attacked them and fled before the British could respond or maybe Drill would be better

Also Davy Crockett was a coward and got executed while running from the Alamo

Yellowstone should give geothermal energy, it has half the volcanic features in the WORLD!

Canada
Can you call the "Mountie" RCMP, that is their real name (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)

add Buzz Beurling as a Canadian Patriot, he was Canada's best WWII pilot, he downed 27 Axis planes in 14 days while Malta was being Besieged

Also Sir Isaac Brock is regarded as a Canadian Hero, he lead an Infantry Regiment, the 49th Regiment of Foot (http://www.canada-heros.com/brock_isaac.html for help on designing him, use Redcoat graphics)

Lloyd Chadburn too he flew a Spitfire (http://www.canada-heros.com/chadburn_lloyd.html)

Romeo Dallaire additionally, a UN peacekeepr (http://www.canada-heros.com/dallaire_romeo.html)

Sir Arthur Currie, his military theories turned the tide in WWI

John McCrae, was a brilliant military doctor with the Canadian Forces Artillery WWI

Alan McLeod was a very talented heavy bomber in WWI, he was even able to down enemy aircraft with it

Harry DeWolf was a renowned Canadian Destroyer Commander and sank a vast quantity of ships

William Barker Canadian WWI Ace shot down 50 enemy aircraft (planes and balloons)

Got enough Canadian Patriots? or want more :mischief:

What drugs were you on when you wrote the stuff for your Religions Modmod? ASATRU is Norse not Japanese! (based on what you wrote)

USHey, the US's musketman replacement should have Flanking 1&2 because in the Revolutionary War, we used skirmishing tactics against the British, we appeared out of the forest attacked them and fled before the British could respond or maybe Drill would be better

Coul be better , but all usa UU are given combat1 as standard promotion , and i think i'll keep that one , to be the same as others UU

Also Davy Crockett was a coward and got executed while running from the Alamo
I'M closer to that point of view than to the extend hero one , but he is basically claimed like a national hero and fighter for freedom , so i included him , but beeing weak if compare to others patriots

Yellowstone should give geothermal energy, it has half the volcanic features in the WORLD!

That one is good . It will be done in the next version

Canada
Can you call the "Mountie" RCMP, that is their real name (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)

OK , next version

add Buzz Beurling as a Canadian Patriot, he was Canada's best WWII pilot, he downed 27 Axis planes in 14 days while Malta was being Besieged

He will be included too , next version

Also Sir Isaac Brock is regarded as a Canadian Hero, he lead an Infantry Regiment, the 49th Regiment of Foot (http://www.canada-heros.com/brock_isaac.html for help on designing him, use Redcoat graphics)
Lloyd Chadburn too he flew a Spitfire (http://www.canada-heros.com/chadburn_lloyd.html)
Romeo Dallaire additionally, a UN peacekeepr (http://www.canada-heros.com/dallaire_romeo.html)
Sir Arthur Currie, his military theories turned the tide in WWI
John McCrae, was a brilliant military doctor with the Canadian Forces Artillery WWI
Alan McLeod was a very talented heavy bomber in WWI, he was even able to down enemy aircraft with it
Harry DeWolf was a renowned Canadian Destroyer Commander and sank a vast quantity of ships
William Barker Canadian WWI Ace shot down 50 enemy aircraft (planes and balloons)

Even when those guys are important , they don't fill what a think a patriot unit must be. If i start including people at this level , ( i mean , they are heros, but not at the size of Leonidas , Guderian or Hernan Cortes) i'll end each civilization with 10 patriots , and historicals civs , like Spain , England , germany will end with 50 , wich is absolutly unthinkable
Thanks about you're ideas
I hope you keep telling me whatever you think about civs ... and hope others will do the same, bringing civs mod to a new level , wich was my original idea

What drugs were you on when you wrote the stuff for your Religions Modmod? ASATRU is Norse not Japanese! (based on what you wrote)

Come on !
I wrote a book in this document , can't a little mistake be forgiven ?
Everywhere else asatru is called nordic ... i think

Come on !
I wrote a book in this document , can't a little mistake be forgiven ?
Everywhere else asatru is called nordic ... i think

:blush: sorry last night i wasn't happy, and you happened to be closest to me, I'm sorry

EDIT: I'm in the process of downloading ALL of your modmods as penance

:blush: sorry last night i wasn't happy, and you happened to be closest to me, I'm sorry

EDIT: I'm in the process of downloading ALL of your modmods as penance

Wasn't my intention to sound rude , in fact i was trying to be funny
I supose my english is not good enough to put sense of humor in letters
Sorry about that ... now we can cry on each other shoulders as a penance ... it was meant to be humoristic too!

Just curious, you have finish your's american civ
What'll you do?
Do your own mod (like you said before) or (hopefully) continue modmodding ROM?

Coul be better , but all usa UU are given combat1 as standard promotion , and i think i'll keep that one , to be the same as others UU

I'M closer to that point of view than to the extend hero one , but he is basically claimed like a national hero and fighter for freedom , so i included him , but beeing weak if compare to others patriots

That one is good . It will be done in the next version

OK , next version

He will be included too , next version

Even when those guys are important , they don't fill what a think a patriot unit must be. If i start including people at this level , ( i mean , they are heros, but not at the size of Leonidas , Guderian or Hernan Cortes) i'll end each civilization with 10 patriots , and historicals civs , like Spain , England , germany will end with 50 , wich is absolutly unthinkable
Thanks about you're ideas
I hope you keep telling me whatever you think about civs ... and hope others will do the same, bringing civs mod to a new level , wich was my original idea

not necessarily......granted western history books have kept track of the heroes of english, spanish , and german..kk european...so yes more of them are known but the lands they occupy now are also historically part of other civs in the game so you could just as easily use modern heroes of say the us as native american civs heroes and so on.......just a thought

Just curious, you have finish your's american civ
What'll you do?
Do your own mod (like you said before) or (hopefully) continue modmodding ROM?

My mod is done , i'm just playing it out now , wich i didn't in almost a year
I'll finish a game or two to test it and then start with another continent's civs , probably Africa , but i'll do some other civs first , the colonizator's of America to be included in my North & South mod : Spain , Portugal , France , England and , maybe , Holland

I'll finish a game or two to test it and then start with another continent's civs , probably Africa , but i'll do some other civs first , the colonizator's of America to be included in my North & South mod : Spain , Portugal , France , England and , maybe , Holland

Europe or Asia first please

Glad to hear that
I would prefer the ROM already added civ/europe civ.
But that's your modmod, so the option is your's:D

Please call it the Netherlands or the Nederland not Holland

Don`t forget my home, called Germany ;)

Sadly (or gladly for the Natives and Internationalists like me), "we" germans didn't colonize the Americas as a state - nevertheless millions did so as individuals - and thus never had colonies there like in Africa, Oceania, thats why he didn't include Germany in the list for his N&S scenario... und das ist auch gut so! ;-)

@AAranda, you could include a new unit, called german colonist, that is slightly cheaper then 'normal colonists' and has flat terrain movement cost - it could be built after a customs house is established in the city^^
Another feature would be that it could be capturable, not becoming 2 workers, but the capturing civ could use it further.

Yeah, I know that... But I hope, that aaranda will have a look... only if he has the time... I like the idea with the patriots... DRJ: wär doch cool, oder? Sorry for my german, guys

I don't know if this was mentioned already, but shouldn't the Pirate civ be referred to in the game as "Pirates"? Instead they show up as belonging to the civ "Open waters".

how do you install modmods :blush:

kk some problems wih religions

1: the religious buildings that require the unit to build the ai will not build except shrine of course
2: i get python exception errors dont remember exactly but it says "ishrine referenced b4 assignment" and i get one per "new" religion found
3: when i play on choose the ai never chooses the new religions they stick with originals, i know you said its not meant to be played with choose, but with my system i have no choice to use choose or play with same 6-10 religions every game, i use limited because 5 civs and 20 religions is just too much

an idea tho i changed voodoo to give espionage not decrease slavery unhappiness for my game
i figured if they can have undead workers then slavery not needed just use them and also figured can also get info much easier just zombie a spy or enemy unit and boom all the info you need

the results were when i used i had a much easier time with spying even in the late game and
when i chose voodoo for an ai i just had a terrible time spying on him especially late and i didn't change much just took out the unhappiness portion and one building gave plus 1 espionage and the ww gave plus 10%

Yeah, I know that... But I hope, that aaranda will have a look... only if he has the time... I like the idea with the patriots... DRJ: wär doch cool, oder? Sorry for my german, guys

I'll do europeans civs when finish what i'm working on now
As i said , i'll do Spain , France , Portugal and England , originals colonizators of America and probably vikings too , including ancients and moderns versions of them , Tartessos , Celts , Picts , Lusitans , Finland , Norway , Denmark ... and once i'm on it i'll continue with the rest of europeans

I don't know if this was mentioned already, but shouldn't the Pirate civ be referred to in the game as "Pirates"? Instead they show up as belonging to the civ "Open waters".

I called it Open Waters because it was the better idea coming up to my mind , if you have something better i'll switch for next version , but don't like the pirate one , as this one is a term to call a delictive action made from civilized countries to point modern barbarians , and we are using this civ from an equal position to any other

Top Bottom