Hey, how this mod does with steel and thunder mods? Does it change all moded units? And there was a problem with Canada on the unique units mod that was causing his tundra improvement bonuses apply on every tile and double on tunda tiles, is it fixed for this mod?

Hey, how this mod does with steel and thunder mods? Does it change all moded units? And there was a problem with Canada on the unique units mod that was causing his tundra improvement bonuses apply on every tile and double on tunda tiles, is it fixed for this mod?
It should be working to run Steel & Thunder but I wouldn't recommend using those mods with mine since I make some changes that won't apply to those new units. Maybe I'll look into making some sort of add-on to better integrate them.

Environmentalism effect happens even when i didnt reaserch it

Attachments

• Adsız.png
    Adsız.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 202
I've solved the problem by changing couple of lines. It was set to the pre req civic of environmentalism.

No, i mean the rapid deployment. The modifiers were depending on it. I've changed to environmentalism.
Yes, I believe I had set it as PrereqCivic for testing purposes. Must have missed to switch it back.

Thanks for reporting!

Last edited:
Yes, I believe setting it as PrereqCivic for testing purposes. Must have missed to switch it back.

Thanks for reporting!
Np, I am thoroughly enjoying your mode! AgRev was amazing, this is twice as amazing!

I think free resources for CS is OP. Because human player gets their resources when they are suzerain.At least that happened to me when I was testing. Should I remove the bonus or tune it down to 1 resource per turn? I think this imbalances the game a lot.
And I don't know if it is the base game's issue but AI builds walls but never uses their ranged attack

I think free resources for CS is OP. Because human player gets their resources when they are suzerain.At least that happened to me when I was testing. Should I remove the bonus or tune it down to 1 resource per turn? I think this imbalances the game a lot.
Are you sure that you're not simply getting the resources that they have improved? Or is that the point?

From my testing I haven't noticed them sharing any stocked resources from CS.

Are you sure that you're not simply getting the resources that they have improved? Or is that the point?

From my testing I haven't noticed them sharing any stocked resources from CS.
Yes, 0 resources improved in my territory and CS territory.Yet my stockpile fills up.

Tested again, Yes human player gets the bonus, I'll tunr it down to 1 for now. I think you should address this in the next update

Tested again, Yes human player gets the bonus, I'll tunr it down to 1 for now. I think you should address this in the next update
Yes. I will take another look at it. Thanks for reporting!

I really love the idea of playing this mod but It is failing to load its content when starting the game. If this happened to you tell me how you fixed it.

I really love the idea of playing this mod but It is failing to load its content when starting the game. If this happened to you tell me how you fixed it.
Likely it's the same error that KasUld reported. Unfortunately you need to have the mod Real Strategy to make it work with the current version (2.6.1.). This will be fixed in the next update!

Knasp updated Agricultural Revolution - Expanded with a new update entry:

Big Update!

2.7.1 CHANGES:
======================
Fixes:

Not being able to build a Plantation on Floodplains with Cotton.
Not being able to build a Plantation on Floodplains with Sugar.

2.7 CHANGES:
======================
Fixes:

Game should no longer fail to start without Real Strategy mod.
Environmentalism now works as intended (was Rapid Deployment).
Military Engineer text corrected, including the buildings that can be boosted.
Marshes should no longer receive double the benefit from adjacent...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just learned about this mod and I'm eager to give it a try — but will the upcoming September Patch break it?
I didn't see anything in Firaxis trailer that should break it, but of course an update can always mean trouble. If it does, I'll try and fix it asap.

In any case, I'm really satisfied with the current version, so I hope you will enjoy it pre- or post patch

Knasp updated Agricultural Revolution - Expanded with a new update entry:

Post September Patch Update

The new patch didn't break the mod but I made some minor corrections and text editing.

-------------------------------------
Fixes:

Updated text for Farms
Updated text for Camp
Updated text for Lighthouse
Updated text for Synthetic Materials tech
Updated text for Colonialism civic
Updated text for Feudalism civic
Updated text for Maori trait
Updated text for Shipyard
Updated text for Military Engineer
Updated text for Supply Convoy