All leader portraits

Given that Zoroastrianism is in the religions tab, does this confirm C5 as the Persians? The Scythian religion was probably very similar, but it would be a stretch to call them Zoroastrians.
Not any more than the existence of Judaism confirm Israel. It's just an icon and there are very many, as you can see from the scroll bar there.

Hello, don't know if this has been done already but curious about B5 I ran it through some filters and stuff and I think I clarified it a bit. I posted it in negative filter, negative + color enhancer, and negative + sepia as well as some observations I made. Maybe it will be easier to identify.

Spoiler :

Interesting. Looks like either an interesting hairstyle or a hat of some sort. Seems to be no moustache in this version. Definately looks female to me.

No new civilizations were confirmed during yesterday's events, but don't worry, Georgia will be confirmed soon enough! :lol:

I'm sorry, but this had to be done.

I'm starting to feel like this portrait is correct. I didn't want to be spoiled :(

Serious? You only starting to feel like this portrait is correct right now? I already felt that more than half month ago!

what are we so sure about, Georgia?

Are there any notable Georgian female leaders? Seems a bit of a stretch, that geografical location belonging to so many other civs that usually get represented.

Are there any notable Georgian female leaders? Seems a bit of a stretch, that geografical location belonging to so many other civs that usually get represented.

How have you missed the 40 billion Tamar of Georgia references? :crazyeye:

At one point, someone suggested it was Queen Tamar of Georgia, and since then it's become a meme that has gotten exceedingly stale with overuse. There is no actual reason to think they've made a Georgia civ.

Hello, don't know if this has been done already but curious about B5 I ran it through some filters and stuff and I think I clarified it a bit. I posted it in negative filter, negative + color enhancer, and negative + sepia as well as some observations I made. Maybe it will be easier to identify.

Spoiler :

This new "CSI-picture processed" version kinda reminds me of the following:

Queen Erato of Greater Armenia

Sure, its not the right picture, but the headdress is kinda similar and the alphabetical order would fit too.

Nonetheless it would be a rather obscure choice, both Leader and Civ.

Brazil is in because of the Olympics this year.

Well, they made it part of the initial Civ 6 game because of the Olympics then. :p

Top Bottom