AND2 and SVN Bug Reports - A New Dawn 2 ONLY

Ach, sorry. Zipped it.

I've played one more turn and no freeze. Just a very long turn (>10 min, possibly more, on my 8 year old pc) because the map is the biggest you can get.

45°38'N-13°47'E;14123388 said:
I've played one more turn and no freeze. Just a very long turn (>10 min, possibly more, on my 8 year old pc) because the map is the biggest you can get.

Okay, thanks for the help!

45°38'N-13°47'E;14122328 said:
I wonder if it has something to do with cargo promotion. Did you see it happening on unpromoted ships too?

Made a new ship, did not give it any Cargo promotion. Loaded a Worker, deleted it, it correctly gave 0 used cargo space.

I think the error in the cargo spaces happened when I gifted (via diplo screen) a bunch of Workers to an AI, and those workers happened to be loaded in those ships at the time.

I have a problem with the installer.

My machine use windows 10. And i use the Civ 4 Complete version of the game. I use the full installer version with launcher version 1.23 mod rev 1003 updated to 1005.

The mod have worked before on this computer. Dont know what i'm doing wrong this time.

When I try to lunch the game nothing happens. The luncher just minimize and the computer does nothing. No Error msg, no thinking, no loading.

The game without mods load just fine. But the same thing happens if i try to launch the mod manually from the ingame mod chooser menu. I have tryed to move the mod from the standard installation mod dir ...\documents\my games\bts\ and into the game dir which by standard is programsx86\2k games\firaxis ect. but changed nothing

Any clues?

I've encountered this bug again, this time I chopped out a Jungle, then I settled the city. Next turn its auto build queue is completed, 6M gold and 1056 hammers overflow.

It would seem to be repeatable.

*Edit* have now received it 3 times*

At a guess, it can't decide to which city to assign the hammers?? it says the nearest city, but then tries to give to the newly settled one?? I'm just guessing.:eek:

When running Slavery and performing amphibious attacks, it is still possible to get the free "slave" Worker. It's all good as long as there is empty cargo space in the ships in the tile from which the attack is performed. When all ships are full, however, the Workers still spawn... and then float in the ocean.
Spoiler :

Solution: add a check:
-either before combat begins: if amphibious attack, ignore Worker spawning
-or when spawning the Worker: check if there is empty cargo space in ships

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot1380.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot1380.JPG
    403.4 KB · Views: 415
I have found two minor bugs:

1.) Icon of Tribalism disappears in the list (if not selected or cursor on it)
Spoiler :

2.) If you go with the cursor on the trading symbol in the point overview, in the associated description isn't displayed the correct name of the civ (for all civilizations)
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

2.) If you go with the cursor on the trading symbol in the point overview, in the associated description isn't displayed the correct name of the civ (for all civilizations)
Spoiler :
I'll have a look at the trade icon, I think it might depend on Steam.
The tribalism thing is correct, it gets disabled if you have more than 3 cities and you can't use it anymore once you grow.

45°38'N-13°47'E;14126896 said:
I'll have a look at the trade icon, I think it might depend on Steam.
No ... I have the CD version and this picture is from single player.
45°38'N-13°47'E;14126896 said:
The tribalism thing is correct, it gets disabled if you have more than 3 cities and you can't use it anymore once you grow.
Ahh Ok ... that makes sense.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

For 2.) I think that it's a translation problem.

For 2.) I think that it's a translation problem.
You might be right about translation nionios. I've also noticed that hovering your mouse there, you still get broken information about trade routes which don't exist anymore. I'll try to replace that with foreign commerce info.

I still have that problem, but also it changes to 1st battle win, every time and then 10% for remaining battles, each turn.

So If I fight 15 battles, 1st win is a 'slave', then it will run at 10% success rate.

Depends on loading of game.

A.I. seems to run at same ratio as well.

I've experienced a gamebreaking problem, each time i research cartography, the minimap get centered, but the game screen gets black (while the interface is still in place) and i cant continue the game.

Have you ever found something like that? do you know any solution?

Thank you so much in advance!

Do you have viewports turned on? If you do, then click on the Military Advisor and click back to where your civilization is located.

Do you have viewports turned on? If you do, then click on the Military Advisor and click back to where your civilization is located.

Tried it but didnt work...

Interface buttons still works, but i cant scroll the map, and its all black.
Went to the military advisor, and clicking on my civilization got me to the same black screen. Even more, clicking on the banner in the interface to open capital city, opened the city panel but still black map.

I attached a image to show you more clearly. Check that the white square that should be on the minimap is gone

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla de 2016-01-23 18:27:33.png
    Captura de pantalla de 2016-01-23 18:27:33.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 167
Possibly of interest:
Every now and then, I hit the (very) old bug where ending your turn causes the game to hang. I may have stumbled across a/the possible cause. Just had hang happen to me, and when I reloaded, I wanted to make sure all my units were busy or sentried/garrisoned. I used backslash to cycle through my units (I typically don't use this method) and at one point, this caused an automated group of workers to stop looking like they're working, and the road they'd been working on appeared on the square once they had. After this, the turn completed normally. In curiosity, I loaded a save from my last game that I knew would hang and this also succeeded.

I hope this information is helpful.

Top Bottom