1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

AND2 and SVN Bug Reports - A New Dawn 2 ONLY

Discussion in 'Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn' started by 45°38'N-13°47'E, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Zeta Nexus

Zeta Nexus Deity

Have you tried smaller maps?
    Make sure you are running the game with Admin rights.

2. Mendoza87

Mendoza87 Chieftain

No I haven't.. I rly love to play big map and really slow speed. So I don't know if I'm rdy to play smaller ones.

Always playing mods with admin rights. When I last time plyed RAND years ago, it was Win 7.. does win 10 make some difference? My computer is rly good, so memory is not a problem.

3. Zeta Nexus

Zeta Nexus Deity

Me too.
    I didn't say to PLAY small maps from now on, just TRY a small map to see if that works or not. Just start a small map, start AI autoplay (Ctrl+Shift+X). If you can run it for 100 turns, the problem is with the size. If it crashes immediately, it's something else.

4. rtt4a

rtt4a Prince

Its not your cpu.. many players have same problem, it started after rev 1067.. I cant play ROM-AND anymore because of this.

5. Mendoza87

Mendoza87 Chieftain

Well now I've played 200 turns with gigantic map and 25 civs. It runned nicely. But when I opened the worldbuilder it crashed after I shut wbuilder and go back to the game.

6. Mendoza87

Mendoza87 Chieftain

Well that explains a lot. I've rly missed RAND. First I was figthing win 10 and civ 4 ROM version.. when I finally bought it again with steam, mods didn't work.. then I got mods working nicely but never RAND perfectly.

7. Mendoza87

Mendoza87 Chieftain

Ok. So now it's just crash without any warnings or texts. And I can't load my saved game.

Attached Files:

8. Kyouraku

Kyouraku Chieftain

Good day. Can you help fix the error? Every time I play with the settings in Russian, instead of the normal names, this is the problem. Everything is fine in English. Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG

This happens absolutely on any maps of civilization.