April 2021 Developer Livestream Discussion

I got excited when I heard they were changing Three Kingdoms, and then suddenly became very disappointed when I heard the actual change. Was kind of hoping it would be moved to the Seowon and would have a new ability placed in its place.

Really underwhelmed by most of the changes. So far only Khmer seems interesting. The others are nice but don't really get me to want to give any of the civs another try.

Well we know a lot more civs than were shown have received changes, so will be exciting to see tomorrow.

I'm not quite sure why Australia and Korea didn't get nerfs (and Korea got pretty decent buffs of all things), but maybe it'll make more sense tomorrow.

Also was sad seeing that TSL map, as I was pretty hopeful they would at least attempt to resolve the Europe issue. I know they went full on realism, but it still sucks to be European / an island civ on that map.

When saying there's no Atlantis in the Huge TSL Earth Map, they added "Play with Secret Societies" seeming to imply there's an Atlantis only if you play with Secret Societies

They denied it while moving the camera to Azores, Madeira, Canaries, and Cape Verde.

but @Andrew Johnson [FXS] already replied a strong NO in here, so I'll take his answer as cash... but will still go SS when I try it :)

Well we know a lot more civs than were shown have received changes, so will be exciting to see tomorrow.

I'm not quite sure why Australia and Korea didn't get nerfs (and Korea got pretty decent buffs of all things), but maybe it'll make more sense tomorrow.
Call me pessimistic but I went from excited to concerned

Mostly good changes... Love the Spain rework. Gorgo was a very pleasant surprise change. Maya was a favourite civ of mine, very happy to see them get a bit more manageable. Really looking forward to tomorrow overall :)

But Kongo's buffnerf... I can see why they did that, they have been suffering as faith became more important and needed more ways to generate it. Though I worry if that change will be enough... making great writers more abundant for people should make the game a lot more fun... But mmm... Not so sure. Kongo maybe just dropped a tier?

And. Korea. Buffed. What? Facepalm

Of all the changes today, I want to play only for Gorgo!!!

Sumeria and Zulu disappointed, hoped for more!
The rest is nice little things)

Top Bottom