Armenian Empire for Warlords

Drtad

It Stinks!!!
This is my first mod ever! It allows the Armenian Empire as a playable civilization. Try to play as the first nation to adopt Christianity as the state religion!

Version 2.3
Leaders: Vartan Mamikonian (animated!), Emperor Tigranes II, General Andranik (also animated), King Drtad III
UU: Armenian Legionary (Swordsman) Strength 7, can go through peaks, has 10% withdrawal chance cost increased to 45, no terrain cost on hills, defends better on hills
UB: Shoogah (Market) adds one happy and one health (Armenian food;) )
Added civilopedia text, Armenian Legionary reskin and button added, Vartan Diplomacy added, Flag decal fixed, custom music for Vartan and Drtad, all civilopedia entries added, all diplomacy added favorite civics fixed, fixed Mamikonian LH, Andranik now animated

Thanks to Wyz_sub10 for his Armenian Legionnaire, and thanks to Wyz and esnaz for the animated Vartan Mamikonian LH, Amra for his Andranik LH.

the file: Drtad's Armenia

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 1,917
  • Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,399
  • Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 1,306
  • Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 1,416
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 1,449
No, but I could get some pretty quickly right now. Thanks for your comments Wyz.:)

Added screenshots to first post.

Posted change log which is subject to change.

@Drtad

Looks interesting. I saw your post in my thread about maybe needing some help. PM me with any questions you may have and I will try to help as best I can. :goodjob:

Looks good! I especially like the addition of the Armenian Legionary, but I would reskin it with maybe chain mail or a bronze armor and not the standard Roman armor as while the Armenians did copy the Roman style of combat they did not have acess to the superior Roman equipment. Just my 2 cents great mod though.:goodjob:

Reskinning the Armenian Legionnary is one of the things somebody has to help me with.

You know what, after I figured out how to do it... Maybe someone else could reskin an Armenian Legionary for me?

Updated first post with currently known problems.

Drtad said:
You know what, after I figured out how to do it... Maybe someone else could reskin an Armenian Legionary for me?

Tell you what, I'll re-skin it for you. PM me with a link to a picture of what it should look like.

I can't edit models, but I can do a re-skin of the praetorian.

Yes this mod only works for warlords, but i may make a vanilla one too. Probably not though.

I posted version 0.2 which adds civilopedia text for Armenia and Vartan and also fixes stupid Legionary spelling error.

Thank you very much Wyz! That is much better than what I would have envisioned!:)

It may take a little time before I can figure out how to put the unit in...:sad: Right now it is appearing as red dots?

Update on adding the unit, I got the red balls to move. Next step, get rid of the red and the balls. Too complicated.

Okay. After a bunch of tutorial reading, I got it right. The Armenian Legionary works perfectly. After I add diplomacy text and update the city list, I will release version 0.3. I also updated first post with new Armenian Legionary graphic.

Top Bottom